"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ... Probably for the best.

DiejaO6WkAEtA68.jpg:small

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Someone just tried to give me a counterfeit $20.00

It was in a stack of other $20's
    I marked an X through it and told them to take it to the bank and report it if they didn't know where it came from.
    I can't be sure they did of did not know so I'm not making any accusations on their part.

Size wrong, stock wrong, no watermark or security foil, just a bad bad attempt.

PhtXQfE.jpg

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Someone just tried to give me a counterfeit $20.00

It was in a stack of other $20's
    I marked an X through it and told them to take it to the bank and report it if they didn't know where it came from.
    I can't be sure they did of did not know so I'm not making any accusations on their part.

Size wrong, stock wrong, no watermark or security foil, just a bad bad attempt.

PhtXQfE.jpg

It looks like it was printed on an old $1 bill that was bleached, the ghost of it seems to be there.
    I'm glad you caught it, it wouldn't have looked good for a printer to be caught trying to deposit a counterfeit bill.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wow. That $20 is pretty bad. You can definitely see what looks like GW's image. But how many people would even stop to notice that?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    (I don't want to re-post her photo, so I'm quoting you.)

I hope that people are giving her money to make her rich - for sacrificing.

You know, "sacrifice the billionaire so we have a good harvest!" I don't care if it's for good weather, fertility, prosperity, the apple harvest... I don't care if it's done with a gold dagger upon an altar, a large monolith dropped on her head, a wicker man... just ritualistically sacrifice her.

I don't blame the Kardashians for making bank on the stupidity of a vapid generation.

Although I imagine Robert Kardashian may be spinning in his grave. From what I hear, he was a decent guy...at least a decent as you can be in LA.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It looks like it was printed on an old $1 bill that was bleached, the ghost of it seems to be there.
    I'm glad you caught it, it wouldn't have looked good for a printer to be caught trying to deposit a counterfeit bill.

Good Spot. It's a washed $1 bill. It's obvious looking back at the photos. Here it is next to a new "real" $20

vkjdFry.jpg

Wow. That $20 is pretty bad. You can definitely see what looks like GW's image. But how many people would even stop to notice that?

Someone at a convenience store rushing a few people through the line as fast as possible would probably not give it a second glance.
    Trying to pass it at a printshop to someone that has years of knowledge in paper and ink probably is not the brightest idea.
    It didn't feel right, it must have been the chemical process to strip it that screwed up the paper.
    The very slight size difference might have been from that or trimming the edge to get the border right.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Although I imagine Robert Kardashian may be spinning in his grave. From what I hear, he was a decent guy...at least a decent as you can be in LA.

I watch part of the O.J. .... thing... on... Netflix....

Anyways, from that snippit, they made him out to be a lawyer with a conscience.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    How does this work? How does a pedophile rapist get only 10 years?

He's clearly an adult (23)... it seems like if he were older, the sentence would be longer. That's... not right. An adult is an adult.

Dij_00LW0AENv1q.jpg:small

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I watch part of the O.J. .... thing... on... Netflix....

Anyways, from that snippit, they made him out to be a lawyer with a conscience.

Not the sole source of my comments, and obviously this was written to take a jab at the Kardashian kids, but from some people who knew him, it reflects who he was. Would any of us be surprised to learn that these kids are more Kris than Robert?

[video=youtube;QXyvYTS7xy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXyvYTS7xy0[/video]

Herr Vogel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2018
    Rossburg
    [image omitted[
    Tracers: They burn the evil right out of 'em.

Seriously though, let the family take care of them. Under John Locke, the purpose of collective (government) punishment is twofold: (1) to make the crime not worth committing, (2) to provide restitution to the victims. Solves both problems, doesn't it -- and at no cost to the state!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh God... what is he trying to distract us from this time?

Somebody take his twitterbox away. Its unbecoming. (and I dont think he generally has bad ideas... Just hate his big mouth. )

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh God... what is he trying to distract us from this time?

Somebody take his twitterbox away. Its unbecoming. (and I dont think he generally has bad ideas... Just hate his big mouth. )

Bolton has his phone... he needs to give it back.

It's best to pretend the tweet is attached to this picture. Then we can all just have a laugh and ignore the potential hellfire and burning and dying we might be subject to because of Twitter.

DiwxWVsWAAMwWxN.jpg:large

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom