"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yeah, it seems outlandish now, and to many of us it always will, but someone on INGO predicted that this is an area which will see significant change over the years as a brand of "civil rights". He would love to be wrong...but he isn't.

I was assured, with great and emphatic, confidence, that that would never happen.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My money is on an open-carry holster for a Hi-Point. *

* The colonoscopy thread has reminded me that I need to use purple a lot more, I'm genuinely surprised what people take seriously.

Most places, people would freak out if you said you bought a parts set for a machine-gun, here, no one would raise an eyebrow. I don't doubt there are websites for people that do all kinds of things most of us would consider degenerate. It would probably be a fascinating study to compare the views of different groups on that subject.

Yes. There are.

37104463_1038305289655683_6024268734510661632_n.png

My, um... SO at the time when all that agitating was going on for gay marriage, wondered why it would be a problem. I said polyamory is pretty light, but not too far down the slope, then there's the bestiality, and the pedophiles. She was sceptical, but it wasn't two weeks before I showed her a headline that supported my argument. I said "slippery slope", she replied with deer in the headlights. Hey, just because you're a prevert doesn't mean you have to go with all of it

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Close minded and afraid of change you say?

Well, this one is all for dropping pedos off a bridge, we're not doing that now so it's progressive.
    Cumberland Gap bridge is nice, maybe the Golden Gate bridge, they are very scenic.

I'd suggest GGB as the tide goes out. That will be a self cleaning tool.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Close minded and afraid of change you say?

Well, this one is all for dropping pedos off a bridge, we're not doing that now so it's progressive.
    Cumberland Gap bridge is nice, maybe the Golden Gate bridge, they are very scenic.

It's ecologically sound. Giving back to nature.

I originally considered making a small cut on their naughty bits to encourage the fishies a place to start, but that would be cruel. :laugh:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This woman is a nutcase...

[video=youtube;QECB9ZlZTYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QECB9ZlZTYo&app=desktop[/video]

[video=youtube;aXu6AWVhTUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXu6AWVhTUo[/video]

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    That woman with the blue tarp sign may be calling all gun owners terrorists, but I can't help but wonder what she'd feel like if she ever met a real terrorist...

Is it wrong to hope she one day does?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom