"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    seems like a mutual suicide thing...
    I mean they'd likely not succumb to CO poisoning at the same time... I mean it's tricky enough for two people engaged in "activities" to finish anything at the same time, amiright!? :):
    -rvb

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    seems like a mutual suicide thing...
    I mean they'd likely not succumb to CO poisoning at the same time... I mean it's tricky enough for two people engaged in "activities" to finish anything at the same time, amiright!? :):
    -rvb

I mean, how long does it take to die of CO poisoning in an enclosed garage?

I'm suddenly feeling more inadequate than usual.:rolleyes:

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Wow. Guy comes home from work, opens up the garage and finds his wife and her mechanic dead parked inside.

Apparently she had been banging the mechanic in exchange for free car repairs and the two of them were boning in the car while it was running inside the garage. Carbon Monoxide got them both.

https://www.wthr.com/article/man-finds-wife-and-her-mechanic-dead-mid-tryst-couples-garage

I wonder if other things "released" after they died and ruined a car that might've just needed a few parts. Talk about a loss. Got rid of a cheating wife but now you've got a soiled car to deal with. Still probably worth it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wow. Guy comes home from work, opens up the garage and finds his wife and her mechanic dead parked inside.

Apparently she had been banging the mechanic in exchange for free car repairs and the two of them were boning in the car while it was running inside the garage. Carbon Monoxide got them both.

https://www.wthr.com/article/man-finds-wife-and-her-mechanic-dead-mid-tryst-couples-garage

#1- Horrible reportage. What kind of car was it? Necessary information.

#2- Not a great mechanic. Now, assuming that the car was about 20 years old or less, if its in good repair, do you know how long it takes a modern car to produce enough CO to kill someone? Answer: a pretty long time.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Perhaps they were basking in the post-coitus after glow and got sleepy. They probably didn't realize they were getting much sleepier than usual.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Don't mind me, just vaguely venting.

Pre-order something on Amazon... the kind of thing that... if you want it at a reasonable price, you have to pre-order. The kind of thing that is very limited, and once it "releases"... it's near impossible to find again at a reasonable price due to scarcity.

So, I pre-order on Amazon... because it's being fulfilled by Amazon. That's great!

... First e-mail comes... they're going to delay the shipment.

Okay. Well, it released now... and everywhere else is selling out... but I'll stick with ya Amazon.

Month later... Sorry, we have to cancel your order.

Oh? Well go **** yourself with a rake.

That's not how pre-orders work. If I'd known you were incapable of handling the order, I'd have gone with a different outlet. Now I'm **** out of luck because of your incompetence.

Alright.

Feel better.

Back to the regularly scheduled thread.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Don't mind me, just vaguely venting.

Pre-order something on Amazon... the kind of thing that... if you want it at a reasonable price, you have to pre-order. The kind of thing that is very limited, and once it "releases"... it's near impossible to find again at a reasonable price due to scarcity.

So, I pre-order on Amazon... because it's being fulfilled by Amazon. That's great!

... First e-mail comes... they're going to delay the shipment.

Okay. Well, it released now... and everywhere else is selling out... but I'll stick with ya Amazon.

Month later... Sorry, we have to cancel your order.

Oh? Well go **** yourself with a rake.

That's not how pre-orders work. If I'd known you were incapable of handling the order, I'd have gone with a different outlet. Now I'm **** out of luck because of your incompetence.

Alright.

Feel better.

Back to the regularly scheduled thread.

I really want to know what kind of thing you ordered

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I really want to know what kind of thing you ordered

I said "vague" for a reason...

No one here needs to know my degenerate hobbies.

8d35830c341c99c280be7c14e168a6f1.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom