"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    After a police officer driving 94 miles hour crashed into her car killing her child, police arrested this mother for “negligent homicide” for not properly securing her child’s car seat — saying that was a contributing factor in the child’s death.

Mother of baby killed in Baton Rouge crash involving off-duty officer has been arrested

The mother had her kid sitting on the center console and not buckled in with 4 adults and 4 kids in an SUV that could seat at most 7. Had the kid died due to some minor fender bender, I could possibly see charges. This, however, doesn't look like a little fender bender:

59e02486d4e8d.image.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Manuel, who has been on paid administrative leave since the accident, will remain on paid leave until after an internal investigation is concluded, McKneely said. That investigation will not begin until he recovers from his injuries and is released to work by a doctor.

:ugh:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I was disappointed in the statue. No cocaine.

Seriously, it demonstrates clearly that the left gets a free pass on its standard operating procedure of ignoring incredible wrong-doing with the attitude that 'he may be a scoundrel, but he is OUR scoundrel!' One wonders how this would have worked out had he been of a different political affiliation or ethnicity. No, one needs not wonder. There really isn't any question about how it would have worked out.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Clicked on the link after a brief loss of reason... Oh yeah, I don't give a **** about Facebook. For all I care, they can send NAMBLA feeds to all users.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If they can keep the Heinz57 genders and the associated pronouns straight, what are we to make of their inability to differentiate between semi and fully automatic fire or clips and magazines?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The author of that article is celebrating anti-intellectual ignorance as a virtue, and a basic understanding of the topic as undesirable.

He says they don't need to be so precise.

Umm, yes you do.
    The law needs to be precise.
    And if you are limiting a right, then I'd say you need to be exponentially more precise.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He says they don't need to be so precise.

Umm, yes you do.
    The law needs to be precise.
    And if you are limiting a right, then I'd say you need to be exponentially more precise.

Precise? Wonder why the SJWs pushing all this gender crap (that I am assuming the author identifies or at least sympathizes with) insist all of us knuckle dragging mouth breathing bigots be so precise with their constructs?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

How dare you run from me!

I remember seeing the dozens of police cars chasing some dude Benny Hill style into my neck of the woods some time ago. I was thinking, that dude's going to get his ass beat when they catch him. Sure enough. LMPD pulled him out of his pickup truck and beat the **** out of him. Indiana State troopers had to pull them off. Ironically, no one seemed to protest that he got his ass beat for running from police. Of course that guy was running for more than jaywalking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom