"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    If I’m a baker I have to bake you a cake, but if I’m a coffee shop I can ask you to leave ? ! ! WTF ! Where is the ACLU ? Or the FOP ? Or the Mayor ? Or the City Council ? Or the ministerial association ? I think I could go on, but I guess I’ve probably made my point.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If I’m a baker I have to bake you a cake, but if I’m a coffee shop I can ask you to leave ? ! ! WTF ! Where is the ACLU ? Or the FOP ? Or the Mayor ? Or the City Council ? Or the ministerial association ? I think I could go on, but I guess I’ve probably made my point.

But are cops a "protected class"? That's the key to getting super-rights.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Precise? Wonder why the SJWs pushing all this gender crap (that I am assuming the author identifies or at least sympathizes with) insist all of us knuckle dragging mouth breathing bigots be so precise with their constructs?

I think they're butthurt because we laugh at them every time they drag out the same stupid comments and wrong terminology.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    PLEASE let this place get robbed....

multiple times

THIS. But alas LEOs are bigger than that and will come anyway. But I may not fault them for making a few stops on the way. "Sorry, I would have been here sooner but my dry cleaner called and said my uniform was ready so I stopped to pick it up. And then I had to get coffee, so that was another stop. I would have waited on that one but you already told us we arent welcome so I HAD to get my coffee first since you wouldnt serve me.":):

I believe it is time to take up a collection to buy itchytriggerfinger new glasses.

Meh. Id hit it on a desperate day. After a couple beers. So maybe its time to refer ITF to his local AA group? :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom