"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Math is sexist and lgbtqphobic.

Yes. Very good. Excellent example of problematizing dominant institutional social constructs. Math was invented by men to oppress women and people of color, but especially to oppress non-binary and sexually diverse people.

However, you did not castigate the bigots who might disagree. When you problematize such constructs you must also identify the modes with which would-be oppressors could disagree, and prescribe some proportional consequence.

You must say that disagreement means they are projecting white frigidity, which is a mechanism to reject social justice and maintain oppressive, racist, homophobic beliefs and actions, which is literally violence. We must meet this violence in same kind by any means necessary. Punch a Nazi.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Yes... in commiefornia, you can get handcuffed for eating a breakfast sandwich on the way to work...

[video=youtube;Xc_CqgmV4gU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc_CqgmV4gU&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0i K0_f1A6Mgf1mjrHYIhsizqWNKwUUB519HmqczAJHMEbfu5dGRt HPZho[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No, you get handcuffed for being a dick and failing to identify yourself so you can get a ticket for doing something wrong. You broke the rules (as stupid as they may be) so put on your big boy pants and take it.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    No, you get handcuffed for being a dick and failing to identify yourself so you can get a ticket for doing something wrong. You broke the rules (as stupid as they may be) so put on your big boy pants and take it.

Exactly. I've ridden the Red Line in Indy and used the Houston mass transit trains and buses last weekend while there. Both had clear and plain signage putting all riders on notice that food and drink were not allowed on the train cars and buses. The guy in this video talked himself into bigger trouble by being a dick.

If you don't like the rules either a) don't ride the train, or b) work to get them changed.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Exactly, the post said less than 5% so that would mean at least 300%
    4% would mean 400%
    3% would mean 567%
    less than 3% would mean at least 567%

I watch way too much TV since I cannot work anymore.

A very high percentage of the commercials that are not lawyer commercials have either same sex or interracial couples in them.

I don't care, either way about who you are with. Just don't shove it in my face all day long.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yes. Very good. Excellent example of problematizing dominant institutional social constructs. Math was invented by men to oppress women and people of color, but especially to oppress non-binary and sexually diverse people.

However, you did not castigate the bigots who might disagree. When you problematize such constructs you must also identify the modes with which would-be oppressors could disagree, and prescribe some proportional consequence.

You must say that disagreement means they are projecting white frigidity, which is a mechanism to reject social justice and maintain oppressive, racist, homophobic beliefs and actions, which is literally violence. We must meet this violence in same kind by any means necessary. Punch a Nazi.

You seem very well versed in this lingo. A little too well versed. ;)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He's very fluent in woke spoke.

A little too fluent if ya axe me.:whistle:

He's a plant! :shady:

iu

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Dan Crenshaw Threatens ‘America First’ Students at Campus Event: You are ‘Being Filmed’ and ‘You’re Going to Regret This’

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/dan-c...-being-filmed-and-youre-going-to-regret-this/

When the ‘America First’ contigent of the audience professed their support of Israel and disagreed with Crenshaw’s “Basket of Deplorables”-style denunciation of their motives, that is when Crenshaw invoked the specter of Orwellian surveillance against them.

Crenshaw, who has publicly supported unconstitutional red flag laws in the past, is apparently as weak on the 1st and 4th Amendments as he is on the 2nd.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I watch way too much TV since I cannot work anymore.

A very high percentage of the commercials that are not lawyer commercials have either same sex or interracial couples in them.

I don't care, either way about who you are with. Just don't shove it in my face all day long.

Exactly right - it is like every commercial now. I know where they can shove it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    We discussed this earlier.

Burger King has a meatless burger.

Now DD has a meatless sausage sandwich.

The left wants to outlaw factory farms and even smaller farms.

The left also wants to outlaw hunting and trapping.

The left has practically eliminated every Psychiatric hospitals nation wide.

The left is in the process of closing down all the prisons and jails now.

The left is also made up mostly of the mentally insane and criminals.

Coincidence? I think NOT...... :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom