"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I request an AAR report!

Getting ready to try the spicy sammich now. I will say that place was a zoo! Lots of yelling behind the counter and in the kitchen, and it was packed for 11:15 on a Tuesday! Thankfully there were two IMPD officers in line which probably kept the stabbings to a minimum.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Meh. It's a fried chicken sandwich. Not the least bit spicy*. Flavor is alright though. A bit on the small side. I really don't see what all the fuss is about.
    Verdict: I would order it again if I wanted a chicken sammich.

*ETA: I eat Thai food pretty frequently, so the bar for what I consider to be spicy is set pretty high.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    What?

Teacher Fired for Awarding Zeros to Students Who Ignored Assignment

Why in the hell would they be expected to get 50% credit for not doing the work?

What the article, and presumably the teacher's story, leaves out is whether the grade was based on all or nothing, or if there were ongoing activities associated with the assignment.

I agree it's ridiculous if the entire grade was based on the final project, but if there were labs in class, or ongoing activities related to compiling the final work that we're supposed to be factored into the grade, then there may be more to the story.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    True, there is not enough information to know for sure but I would tend to agree with the teacher. There are too many problems in the entire education/indoctrination system now. Many of the problems are caused by the libtards and their "participation trophy" attitudes. This kind of sounds like one of those issues.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    IRL - If I don't give my final budget to my boss, I get zero dollars. Doesn't matter if I worked on it for weeks, have 5 spreadsheets, and a ream of paper documentation. If it is not submitted, it is not processed.

Dear students: turn your **** in.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    IRL - If I don't give my final budget to my boss, I get zero dollars. Doesn't matter if I worked on it for weeks, have 5 spreadsheets, and a ream of paper documentation. If it is not submitted, it is not processed.

Dear students: turn your **** in.

I agree doesn't matter.

"Hey judge, I did a lot of prep work, but I decided to not show up for trial."

Start learning the lessons early.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Get a popeyes and a chick-fil-a and put 'em in the same bag and let 'em have it out.

Not sure whether the CFA gets shanked or the Popeyes sammitch gets saved. Would be an interesting experiment.

Church's has better chicken though. Just sayin.

And I'm not sure if I'm just the only cracker that goes to the Church's by my office (21st and Ritter) but the manager remembers me and gives me flack. "What? No bombers today?" "Oh yea, he ALWAYS get the strawberry drank. Wouldnt be right without it." She's sweet.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Despite the fact that less than 5% of the population is gay or lesbian, the alphabet lobby is demanding than 1 in 5 of the major characters on TV or in movies be gay by 2025.

How quickly they've gone from 'we just want to be represented' to demanding a nearly 80% over representation.

GLAAD: We Want ‘20% Of Series Regular Characters’ To Be ‘LGBTQ By 2025’

Some of the crap they're spewing is trying to normalize mentally ill individuals.
    Just because past administrations have helped push their agenda doesn't make them any less crazy. :n00b:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0