"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You probably could more easily get your jollies complaining about the inclusion of some conversation (without pictures) in the 'Political Funny Pictures' thread

People crying about their problems, sound like a bunch of snowflakes.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    San Francisco has obviously solved all the more difficult problems in their city, so they are now interested in controlling language. Wouldn't want to be able to distinguish between felons, speeders, police and judges now, right?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Wow, whose Idea was that.
    Tatzmania-theme-park-.png

Must have been one of Trumps good people.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    From design to manufacturing it would have been totally obvious to see. (in any of my shops anyway)

But at the same time, if it was an innocent design, then this shouldn't really be an issue. (made in Germany...just a coincidence, right)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    San Francisco has obviously solved all the more difficult problems in their city, so they are now interested in controlling language. Wouldn't want to be able to distinguish between felons, speeders, police and judges now, right?

Convicted felons can't vote, but there's nothing that says "justice involved persons" can't. Step right up to the ballot box folks.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Convicted felons can't vote, but there's nothing that says "justice involved persons" can't. Step right up to the ballot box folks.

Actually, persons convicted of a felony in Indiana can vote, once they are released from prison, even if they are still on probation or parole.

And, since I work for a state agency that is involved in criminal justice, am I a "justice involved person?" I feel very justice involved. It's, like, well, my day job.

I'm glad SF has all the serious problems solved so now they can go onto making themselves feel better about themselves by using the "right" words. I suspect the average substance abuser or incarcerated person cares not one whit how these people describe them.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;IzNGkwGYE4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzNGkwGYE4E[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom