"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    People crying about their problems, sound like a bunch of snowflakes.

Whiny people will whine!

giphy.gif

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    And to think, this is what all the advances of Western Culture with it's amazing scientific, philosophical, artistic achievements has led to.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Huge facepalm on this one:

A Florida teacher (of course Florida) decides that a school lock down drill would be a good time to tell students that he'd make the best school shooter and rack up a "1,000 person body count."

16 students were interviewed by police about Cook's remarks, where they say he told them if he was a school shooter he'd plant improvised explosive devices (IEDs), "fire a couple [of] rounds and wait for everyone to hide, then press a button and boom, everyone would die," according to The Ledger.

Another student told police that Cook told them he "would put a bomb in the corner and put nails in it for shrapnel."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-teacher-brag-school-shooter

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think that warrants an investigation.

Idiots think he should be red flagged.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    Big deal.
    He didn't say he was going to do it.

In this time/culture of mass shootings happening more and more frequently, it was pretty stupid; saying jokingly or not especially as a teacher in a school to kids! I thought teachers were smarter than that. That’s just something you keep to yourself in that situation.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    According to NBC news... "Hederosexuality is just not working"...

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...1vUTcXz-UbzKOPM5tRVZNQaTHpVqpVZb475X1_6V7NBmk

They are right if they are talking about overpopulation. :):

In this time/culture of mass shootings happening more and more frequently, it was pretty stupid; saying jokingly or not especially as a teacher in a school to kids! I thought teachers were smarter than that. That’s just something you keep to yourself in that situation.

Yep. Just like you dont say "Dayum! Did you see the body on that chick? If you werent around I'd hit that soooo hard." to your wife. You may think it, but damn, son, you'd be an absolute idiot to actually say it out loud.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    They are right if they are talking about overpopulation. :):

Yep. Just like you dont say "Dayum! Did you see the body on that chick? If you werent around I'd hit that soooo hard." to your wife. You may think it, but damn, son, you'd be an absolute idiot to actually say it out loud.

My wife tricked me with that one once.
    Totally... I mean TOTALLY HOT chick sitting next to us at the beach. My wife makes the comment about how hot the chick was. Before even thinking about what was going on, I agreed with her with like "Oh ya. She's smoking hot." The second it left my mouth I knew I just stepped in it.
    It was a long drive home. :(

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Totally... I mean TOTALLY HOT chick sitting next to us at the beach. My wife makes the comment about how hot the chick was. Before even thinking about what was going on, I agreed with her with like "Oh ya. She's smoking hot." The second it left my mouth I knew I just stepped in it.

Cheese and crackers, man! That's one of the oldest traps in the books!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Early in my marriage, my wife smacked me for craning my neck to "check out" some hot chick while we were driving. Truth is, I didn't even see the "hot chick". I saw the restored Jeep Scrambler she was gassing up. Of course, she did not believe me, until I turned around and pulled into the station to show her.

Sorry for the text in a pic thread...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Snipezze
    Top Bottom