"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    It was 40 years ago, he seems to have gotten over it and learned from it.

Liam Neeson Responds to Backlash Over Rape Revenge Story: ‘I’m Not Racist’

Ya.... I don't think so.
    How many of us would have done the same thing in his shoes? I don't care how long ago it was. My mindset would have NEVER gone there and I'm betting most if not all of you wouldn't have either. HE might have learned from it but IT should have gotten to that point in the first place.

That man is unstable and dare I say a racist.

If I've learned anything from life at all is that PEOPLE DON"T CHANGE.
    You can change your hair. You can change your opinions. You can change your religion. And apparently you can change your sex. (externally)
    But your core that you had in high school will never change. Who you really are deep inside is who you are always going to be. Unless some drastic trauma happens in your life, you are who you're meant to be.

I'm sure he's against people having guns.... because he knows that mentally he shouldn't own a gun himself.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ouch. Well, his career is pretty much over.

Not so fast.

Conservative says bad things, career is probably over. No amount of apology or time to heal is good enough.

Liberal says bad things, it often gets glossed over by the SJWs that see him/her as an ally and as long as they repent, then I guess we can all let it go and he/she can eventually move on.

Liam seems pretty lefty to me, so he'll likely see this blow over and be back in business in no time.

Ya.... I don't think so.
    How many of us would have done the same thing in his shoes? I don't care how long ago it was. My mindset would have NEVER gone there and I'm betting most if not all of you wouldn't have either. HE might have learned from it but IT should have gotten to that point in the first place.

That man is unstable and dare I say a racist.

If I've learned anything from life at all is that PEOPLE DON"T CHANGE.
    You can change your hair. You can change your opinions. You can change your religion. And apparently you can change your sex. (externally)
    But your core that you had in high school will never change. Who you really are deep inside is who you are always going to be. Unless some drastic trauma happens in your life, you are who you're meant to be.

I'm sure he's against people having guns.... because he knows that mentally he shouldn't own a gun himself.

Speak for yourself. I'm not the same closed minded moron I was 25 years ago.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Breaking now.

Elizabeth Warren apologizes for calling herself Native American

Her registration card showed up, she stated she was "American Indian"

DyrtQLEX4AELJwL.jpg:small

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can you imagine a human being who plans to sue his parents in court for having him... without his consent?

I think they should have an abortion... right now.
    That's it, I just became Pro choice.

Well, Pro "retroactive" choice that is.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/man-p...068&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com
    No retroactive abortions. If he hates life so much he can take that into his own hands. Just throw the case out of court and make him pay court costs. Let his lawyers send him the bill. Hopefully the parents will also kick his ass out of the basement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom