"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Playing a "game" where one person is guaranteed to be dead or severely hurt and where the other is guaranteed to be the perpetrator. These two were no smarter than the idiots they are supposed to apprehend.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    #1- What revolver? (two reasons, this is INGO and this could be even stupider than we first thought).
    #2- They carry revolvers? [edit: this was at someone's apartment]
    #3- How many rounds were they thinking this would go?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Seems like much more to the story here.
    Drugs/alcohol, cheaters (love) gone wrong, I'm going to turn you in for X... otherwise :n00b:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    #1- What revolver? (two reasons, this is INGO and this could be even stupider than we first thought).
    #2- They carry revolvers? [edit: this was at someone's apartment]
    #3- How many rounds were they thinking this would go?
    Assuming the article was 100% correct (a big assumption):
    1- Don't know what specific brand/model, but it was definitely a revolver per the article.
    2- Not necessarily a service weapon.
    3- Sounds like it went off on the third round.

Seems like much more to the story here.
    Drugs/alcohol, cheaters (love) gone wrong, I'm going to turn you in for X... otherwise :n00b:
    Based on the description, I'd guess drugs/alcohol. There was actually a third officer there that didn't want any part of it.
    He advised that he told the defendant and victim that they shouldn't be playing with guns and that they were police officers. He felt uncomfortable with them playing with guns and didn't want to have any part of it and he started to leave. As he left the room but before leaving the apartment he heard a shot. He went back into the room and saw that the victim had been shot in the chest.

She was a male co-workers home at 1 am...

I'm sure it happened exactly the way the men claimed it did.
    It sounds like it was a voluntary/consensual shooting. :n00b:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I may need some help understanding this story. :dunno:

Screenshot says it all ........ I guess??
    YwdL3xS.png

https://www.foxnews.com/us/idaho-sisters-arrested-in-murder-for-hire-plot-police-say

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    FACEPALM: Ariana Grande Gets Tattoo In Japanese. It Doesn't Say What She Thinks It Does.

Singer Ariana Grande wanted to get a tattoo of the Japanese characters for "7 rings." Apparently she plugged it into Google translate and gt inked with whatever Google spit out and posted a pic to Instagram.

Unfortunately for her, many of her native Japanese speaking fans pointed out the tattoo literally translates to "BBQ grill." Oops.

"BBQ Grill"
    The best part is she's actually VEGAN. :lmfao:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    FACEPALM: Ariana Grande Gets Tattoo In Japanese. It Doesn't Say What She Thinks It Does.

Singer Ariana Grande wanted to get a tattoo of the Japanese characters for "7 rings." Apparently she plugged it into Google translate and gt inked with whatever Google spit out and posted a pic to Instagram.

Unfortunately for her, many of her native Japanese speaking fans pointed out the tattoo literally translates to "BBQ grill." Oops.

There are some good ones here: https://www.reshareworthy.com/asian-character-tattoos-gone-wrong/

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

Annnnnd this is why letting a celebrity influence your decisions might not be the best course of action.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom