"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh my GOD I just realized these were the same people.

QX2W28t.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I didn't know it was possible for anyone who liked either the movie or show not to know that.

Heck of a singer too:

[video=youtube;f3yhncod0WA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3yhncod0WA[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I didn't know it was possible for anyone who liked either the movie or show not to know that.

Heck of a singer too:

[video=youtube;f3yhncod0WA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3yhncod0WA[/video]

Im with you. Aren't too many guys around named Mandy.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Looking back at Young Mandy, I can see it. Aside from The Princess Bride, I only know him otherwise from Homeland as a very bearded, very Jewish man. Doesn't have that Inigo feel!

He originated the role of Che in Evita on Broadway and won a Tony for it- before the beard, playing a person with latin roots was, apparently, not uncommon for him.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    He also played an interesting character as the head of a group of grim reapers in the series "Dead Like Me". Odd premise for a show, but it was humorous.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    wait... that's... that's not how tariffs work.

we pay them, not "them"

DtlRDisWsAAVlqe.jpg:small

Wait - you mean things like tariffs and taxes end up in the price we pay for goods and services? That runs counter to the Democrat and “progressive” narratives. You’d better let Nancy and O-C know before they make fools of themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wait - you mean things like tariffs and taxes end up in the price we pay for goods and services? That runs counter to the Democrat and “progressive” narratives. You’d better let Nancy and O-C know before they make fools of themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Way to flip it into an anti-Democrat narrative.

Question: where does money from tariffs go? I assume into the general coffers, so we should see the debt come down, no? At least that's one good outcome.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Ouch.

Conway, SC: Female rape victim charged after stalking attacker and stripping the skin off his genitals with potato peeler ? CBS News 24

According to the article this woman had been planning this for a while. After the man was charged with rape, she refused to testify because she didn't want him to "have a comfortable life in prison."

After he was set free, she began stalking him and allegedly broke into his house, knocked him out, tied him up, and took a potato peeler to his twig and berries.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Damn. She's scarier than Paul Kersey in Death Wish, or Clyde Shelton in Law Abiding Citizen.:n00b:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ouch.

Conway, SC: Female rape victim charged after stalking attacker and stripping the skin off his genitals with potato peeler ? CBS News 24

According to the article this woman had been planning this for a while. After the man was charged with rape, she refused to testify because she didn't want him to "have a comfortable life in prison."

After he was set free, she began stalking him and allegedly broke into his house, knocked him out, tied him up, and took a potato peeler to his twig and berries.

So.....
    Was it baked or mashed? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom