"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Austintown woman arrested again after officers find her shoplifting with drugs

alyssa-zebrasky-boardman-drug-charges-_1544106569216_64342697_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

:rolleyes:
    My hometown makes it into the news! I would rather it have been my pic with the headline "Hometown Boy Becomes Billionaire."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait - you mean things like tariffs and taxes end up in the price we pay for goods and services? That runs counter to the Democrat and “progressive” narratives. You’d better let Nancy and O-C know before they make fools of themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fair enough, but if you accept that it’s true enough to clober dems with then it’s true enough to clober Trump with. This is a puzzling form of whataboutism.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Sometime in the first 6 or 7 days of rehab.

Probably right.

I'm thinking that if I look in the mirror after, say, 2% of that ridiculous permanent clown makeup is on my face, I'll be like, "Wait a minute! That's not nearly as cool as I expected it to be. I'm pretty stupid. Please stop disfiguring me at my own request." That part of the brain has long since been burned away by meth (or something similar) in the head of someone who does that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Probably right.

I'm thinking that if I look in the mirror after, say, 2% of that ridiculous permanent clown makeup is on my face, I'll be like, "Wait a minute! That's not nearly as cool as I expected it to be. I'm pretty stupid. Please stop disfiguring me at my own request." That part of the brain has long since been burned away by meth (or something similar) in the head of someone who does that.

You have to get noticed in your rap career somehow.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You have to get noticed in your rap career somehow.

Ah, I remember a day when being able to rap better than everyone else can rap was what mattered. Of course, that's back when Sugar Hill Gang was crushing it with their rhymes and funky fresh beats.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Ah, I remember a day when being able to rap better than everyone else can rap was what mattered. Of course, that's back when Sugar Hill Gang was crushing it with their rhymes and funky fresh beats.

I don't know if, "Hotel, motel, holiday inn, if your girl starts acting up then you take her friend", has been topped yet.;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom