"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "Oops. I've got to go, yeah, just hit a car. OK bye."

Phone in-hand. How in the world do you get people to stop ****ing with their phones while driving?

JwAf4pz.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    "Oops. I've got to go, yeah, just hit a car. OK bye."

Phone in-hand. How in the world do you get people to stop ****ing with their phones while driving?

JwAf4pz.gif

Why does the Smart Car roll away? Don't they have "park"? Did the guy just have it in neutral without the parking brake engaged?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why does the Smart Car roll away? Don't they have "park"? Did the guy just have it in neutral without the parking brake engaged?

Found this in the thread:

Question. Why or how did the car hit roll? Shouldn’t it have either been in park, or if a standard, had the parking brake engaged?

If it is automatic transmission and the parking brake was not set, then all that is holding it is a metal pin around the diameter of a pencil.
    Well if it is a manual he may have knocked it out of gear. If it is an automatic he may have busted the transmission.
    Video is from Italy, and so am I. Car was most certainly manual. Nobody bothers to pull the handbrake when refueling. It's flat, and there shouldn't be any other cars hitting yours
    It's a smart car. It ran away from the trouble.
    Question; do you expect someone to crash into you while you are filling your car with petrol ? You’re asking the wrong questions my friend

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I didn't feel like starting a thread
    https://sports.yahoo.com/army-footb...er-room-spotless-loss-oklahoma-144651178.html
    Army football team leaves visiting locker room spotless after loss to Oklahoma

Leave it how you found it. Thanks for the hospitality @OU_Football! pic.twitter.com/QQMPe0y9Pl
    — Army Equipment (@ArmyEquip) September 23, 2018

As you can see, it’s totally spotless. How cool is that?
    The Oklahoma fans showed a ton of respect for Army, too. As the Black Knights left the field, they were given a standing ovation.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm not saying it was right or wrong but as usual it appears the article title hinges on clickbait.
    Written to look like you have to have a license to save or house animals... maybe, maybe not. The "License" she lacked was a license to practice veterinary medicine. She was giving prescription antibiotics and painkillers to the animals. Without the details I don't know if this is frivolous Gov. overreach or if they kept this lady from potentially killing some animals in spite of her intentions. :dunno: I'm only commenting because I hate clickbait.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah, it's been all the talk up here.

Boone Grove, not Valpo proper.

Ah, I saw a Boone Grove sign in the background, but it had just been on our local news and they said Valparaiso so I guess that's what stuck with me. I thought Boone Grove might have been the school's name or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom