"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    2.jpg

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I would really like to know what lead up to that. 10 seconds of after the fact video doesn't get a rise.

A guy was shot and killed at the club. From the audio I'm guessing that she had been repeatedly asking everyone to leave the building and the last few weren't cooperating. The woman that filmed it was an employee of the club and evidently felt a right to remain (which got her sprayed).

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    https://www.nwitimes.com/news/state...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC
    2 year old left in hot vehicle dies.

Where are the calls for more regulation, increased background checks, better licensing?

"His mother, 28-year-old Britni Nicole Wihebrink, is being held on a preliminary charge of neglect of a dependent. Court records don't list her lawyer. The newspaper says Wihebrink told a 911 dispatcher she took a nap then found her son."

That article doesn't say it... but on WIBC they made a point of saying 100+ empty "shooters" of some alcohol were found in her home, while talking about the neglect charges.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "His mother, 28-year-old Britni Nicole Wihebrink, is being held on a preliminary charge of neglect of a dependent. Court records don't list her lawyer. The newspaper says Wihebrink told a 911 dispatcher she took a nap then found her son."

That article doesn't say it... but on WIBC they made a point of saying 100+ empty "shooters" of some alcohol were found in her home, while talking about the neglect charges.

They also said she has admitted to drinking that AM.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Read the story - seems about like I expected. Everyone involved has poor financial sense, including those that donated.

I have a theory that many people who donate to things like this they see on the news or social media are trying to get a little notoriety or enhancing their self-esteem in their own minds by making themselves part of the story.

I may be cynical....accurate, but cynical.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dallas officer who killed neighbor in wrong apartment said he ignored her verbal commands

You stupid *****, you break into my house and start shouting commands, you can be sure I'll be ignoring them.

Entitled piece of ****.

His first mistake was opening the door because somebody was jiggling the knob.

Yes, I guess I'm victim blaming. So what. If my doorknob is moving for a prolonged period I aint opening the door to see wtf is up. I'm looking through the peephole first to make sure its somebody who deserves to be there (wife's key doesnt work,etc) Only a moron adjusts the chip on his shoulder and swings open the door to say "what's your problem?!?!?!" Dont get out of the boat no matter how big, bad, and macho you are.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    In the Dallas Cop shooting the guy in his apartment, the latest report is that he didn’t open the door. The door wasn’t locked or wasn’t closed all the way. The guy walked out of his bedroom when she pulled her gun started issuing commands and he was slow to comply.

Not that I blame him, being woken up from being asleep, I am not always 100% and it takes a few minutes to be more than awake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom