"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

XFINZtY.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A lot of people suck. As far as I can tell, Geoffrey Owens does not.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3542...&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

Great story and great attitude from Mr. Owens! It should be required reading for people complaining that they can't get by on a minimum wage job. Well no **** Sherlock. Minimum wage jobs were never meant to support a family. So you work two jobs, or you get education or training that qualifies you for a better paying job. The point is, working, not matter what job you are working at, takes... wait for it... WORK. No shame in flipping burgers or digging ditches... as long as you're doing something.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Man pulls stupid prank, gets caught with stolen firearm...

A 22-year-old man is facing charges after police say he dumped flour on a 68-year-old woman at the Beech Grove Walmart.

Phillip Weaver of Beech Grove was arrested Thursday afternoon in front of his home on charges of battery, theft, theft of a firearm and criminal mischief, police said.

An off-duty Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officer working at the Walmart at 4650 S. Emerson Avenue was informed Wednesday that a man had poured flour on a woman just before 10:30 a.m., according to a Beech Grove Police Department report. The man wasn't at the scene when the officer was told about the incident, police said.

But a video of the incident was reportedly streaming on Facebook Live and shows the suspect approach the woman from behind, pour the flour on her and run, according to footage obtained by WTHR.

Detective Matthew Bragg told IndyStar the video played a role in Weaver's arrest. It helped Walmart employees and the public identify the suspect, he said.

An instagram account that appears to belong to Weaver shows similar pranklike incidents that were captured on video.

Bragg told Indystar the woman wasn't physically hurt but the incident did cause her to have some difficulty breathing. She was also very fearful because she didn't know what the substance was, Bragg said.

Bragg said Thursday that Weaver was in police custody.

The theft charges stem from a firearm found on Weaver during the arrest, Bragg said.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...ay-man-dumped-flour-woman-walmart/1149919002/

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

I guess they should have questioned the idiot bystander more thoroughly before acting on it, but I blame him more than them. Seriously, a kid simply riding in a car looks like a robbery? Reminds me of the lady calling police because a black guy was using a bbq in a public park.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom