Scottsburg,In
    AR_zpsda59b3f9.jpg

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Please tell me everything about this! I must build one!

Started out as a Rock River 9MM. Once my stamp came in I put a Tros 5" tri-lug barrel, 4" Daniel Defense rail with Magpul RVG / RSA, Larue Index Clips, and K.A.C. hand stop. Rock River Entry stock, Magpul K Grip / aluminum trigger guard / bad lever / safety. B.C.M. Gunfighter charging handle, Centurion C4 Diopter sights, KNS Gen II trigger pins, GG&G rear sling adapter, Spikes STX-9 heavy 9MM buffer, and Metalform 30 round magazine.

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Started out as a Rock River 9MM. Once my stamp came in I put a Tros 5" tri-lug barrel, 4" Daniel Defense rail with Magpul RVG / RSA, Larue Index Clips, and K.A.C. hand stop. Rock River Entry stock, Magpul K Grip / aluminum trigger guard / bad lever / safety. B.C.M. Gunfighter charging handle, Centurion C4 Diopter sights, KNS Gen II trigger pins, GG&G rear sling adapter, Spikes STX-9 heavy 9MM buffer, and Metalform 30 round magazine.
    Thanks man! I love the look of it. Kinda MP5-ish.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    How long of a BAR is on that? 12"?

That's not a BAR rail, but rather a SAR rail. You can tell by the bottom set screw by its barrel nut. It looks like the 12". I have a 13.2" and they are super lightweight.

^Correct. 12" Spikes SAR rail, 10.5" barrel, with a Noveske KX3 tucked inside. The BAR rail is a nice too, but this is lighter with a smaller diameter, and easier to install.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    That's not a BAR rail, but rather a SAR rail. You can tell by the bottom set screw by its barrel nut. It looks like the 12". I have a 13.2" and they are super lightweight.

^Correct. 12" Spikes SAR rail, 10.5" barrel, with a Noveske KX3 tucked inside. The BAR rail is a nice too, but this is lighter with a smaller diameter, and easier to install.

I have a 13.2" SAR as well, and I didn't even notice that is was a SAR. I saw the flaming pig sticking out the end and just automatically thought BAR.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I have a 13.2" SAR as well, and I didn't even notice that is was a SAR. I saw the flaming pig sticking out the end and just automatically thought BAR.

I actually ordered the BAR, and didn't realize they had shipped the SAR until I had already started installing it. I was afraid the KX3 wouldn't fit down inside, but it cleared by about a 1/6 of an inch all the way around. I doubt you could stuff a suppressor inside of it though, unless it were 9MM or smaller.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom