• Status
    Not open for further replies.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I actually ordered the BAR, and didn't realize they had shipped the SAR until I had already started installing it. I was afraid the KX3 wouldn't fit down inside, but it cleared by about a 1/6 of an inch all the way around. I doubt you could stuff a suppressor inside of it though, unless it were 9MM or smaller.

That's great to know. On my current build I'm set (I think) on a BAR rail, it weighs a little extra but I like the bigger diameter. The SAR is comfy and lightweight but.....

Damn ARs, nothing is simple :xmad:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Looks great! No trigger guard? I've seen that stock somewhere... haha

Im contemplating doing something completely different as far as a trigger guard goes (and if I get time). I was going to get a magpul guard but have not gotten it yet. I would love to have an almost tavor like guard, but that would require a LOT of work. Love the stock! Only problem is that its to short for this setup, so it will be replaced in time and put on a carbine.

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    a9dY0K5.jpg

Finito!

Spikes lower, DD upper, magpul, BCM, Spikes, Troy, KAC, B5 accessories

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    M&P 15 - a work still in progress. I'm looking to hook it up with a Aimpoint Pro in the near future when I can find one on sale.

As you get more comfortable with that rifle, you might consider moving the optic farther forward, as it will be more in your natural line of sight and will allow you to focus down range with both eyes better. Also, as you get used to the AFG...try moving it forward a bit as well. It will feel more comfortable, and will also give you an even more stable grip. Most importantly...get it set up the way you want it and shoot best...it is a great carbine!

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    As you get more comfortable with that rifle, you might consider moving the optic farther forward, as it will be more in your natural line of sight and will allow you to focus down range with both eyes better. Also, as you get used to the AFG...try moving it forward a bit as well. It will feel more comfortable, and will also give you an even more stable grip. Most importantly...get it set up the way you want it and shoot best...it is a great carbine!

Good eye! I was actually changing positions with both today and then took this pic. They were originally forward and I've been trying different configurations to see what I like best. Your right when you say the optic is better when it's further forwards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom