• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I don't agree with AOC, but this clip does not even approach journalism. All it is, is the reporter's loaded questions being shouted at a rather stunned looking AOC, who made no response whatsoever and walked on past.

How is this even worthy of any type of discussion?
    Everything that reporter asked are fair questions.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't agree with AOC, but this clip does not even approach journalism. All it is, is the reporter's loaded questions being shouted at a rather stunned looking AOC, who made no response whatsoever and walked on past.

Because as a supporter and defender of both Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, the case can be made that she is 'in collusion' with a 'Hamas Caucus', and it certainly is well within the 'standards' of what currently passes for journalism

"Why, this is hell, nor am I out of it"

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Maybe it was a delusional Jim Acosta thinking he was talking at Trump.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Plenty of harassment of Republicans out in public these days. What's good for the elephant is good for the donkey.

:coffee:

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Plenty of harassment of Republicans out in public these days. What's good for the elephant is good for the donkey.

:coffee:
    Couldn't agree more. Incase people have not noticed, the moderate Democrat does not exist in the house and if they do they are afraid to speak against the new hardline Marxist liberal. The hardline Marxist IS the new Democrat liberal.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I would be careful of lauding Ms. Loomer too much. She seems to have what may be considered an interesting past.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Couldn't agree more. Incase people have not noticed, the moderate Democrat does not exist in the house and if they do they are afraid to speak against the new hardline Marxist liberal. The hardline Marxist IS the new Democrat liberal.

That's my take on things. I've never had any use for Democrats, mostly because of their stance on gun control. But there was a time when a Democrat was not necessarily a frothing far-leftist. Looking at the standard bearers of the party today, I see nothing but filthy ****ing budding communists and "social justice" fascists. The Democrat party of today would spit at JFK.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I would be careful of lauding Ms. Loomer too much. She seems to have what may be considered an interesting past.

I don't really know anything about her, and going by this video, I figure she probably is a bit of a loon.
    Not lauding her, just enjoy seeing She Guevera get a taste of her own medicine.

:)

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    That's my take on things. I've never had any use for Democrats, mostly because of their stance on gun control. But there was a time when a Democrat was not necessarily a frothing far-leftist. Looking at the standard bearers of the party today, I see nothing but filthy ****ing budding communists and "social justice" fascists. The Democrat party of today would spit at JFK.
    Absolutely right!! JFK at least loathed communism. There are many that believe his anti-communist stance is what got him killed... by members in his own party. Dont know if it's true but would not in any way shape or form be suprised if it were.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

-George Bernard Shaw

AOC didn't look like she liked it.

“Be stirring as the time; be fire with fire;/Threaten the threatener and outface the brow/Of bragging horror.” - William Shakespeare

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    AOC didn't look like she liked it.

“Be stirring as the time; be fire with fire;/Threaten the threatener and outface the brow/Of bragging horror.” - William Shakespeare
    "Bust the busters
    Screw the feeders
    Make the healers
    Feel the way I feel…"

<span>[video=youtube;XSaM2I28gVE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSaM2I28gVE[/video]

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Fox News just showed a clip of AOC saying that the Republicans had to amend the Constitution to keep FDR from getting elected again. He was dead for crying out loud. If that girl is good for anything it apparently isn't thinking.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Fox News just showed a clip of AOC saying that the Republicans had to amend the Constitution to keep FDR from getting elected again. He was dead for crying out loud. If that girl is good for anything it apparently isn't thinking.
    The really is dumber than crap.. she is dangerously ignorant.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If she keeps trending the way she is going we may be rid of her. I just heard a news report about discord with constituents who feel she is ignoring them. If she posses them off enough to get voted out, she no longer has a platform in congress from which to operate.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    If she keeps trending the way she is going we may be rid of her. I just heard a news report about discord with constituents who feel she is ignoring them. If she posses them off enough to get voted out, she no longer has a platform in congress from which to operate.

Even is she's voted out, I don't think she's going away, at least for a great long while. She generates clicks and buzz from the stupidity that flows from her pie-hole, and that means dollars. Someone somewhere will find a home for her.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Even is she's voted out, I don't think she's going away, at least for a great long while. She generates clicks and buzz from the stupidity that flows from her pie-hole, and that means dollars. Someone somewhere will find a home for her.
    MSNBC maybe.

Top Bottom