They're shedding people. Slowly.
    We don't like whites.
    We don't like men.
    We don't like CIS.
    We don't like Asians.
    We don't like Christians.
    We don't like Jews.
    We don't like Blue Collar.
    We don't like... after a while. They're going to wonder what happened to their votes.

I remember before the 2016 election season, Michael Smirconish lecturing Republicans about widening their tent beyond whites because of projections that in a couple of decades, whites will no longer be a majority. Patiently waiting for him to lecture the progressives to stop shrinking theirs.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    OH NOES

SECRET NAZI OR SOMETHING </s>

D10HgCeU8AAk6QL.jpg:small

"White Supremacist" handl sign, too!:runaway:

View attachment 75680

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The issue isn’t her name recognition. It’s the revealing of her bat guano crazy ideas.

The Dems certainly have their shiny distraction to keep people from focusing on their real agenda.
    It actually is a lot about name recognition. The previous poll had more than half of the respondents not knowing who she was. As more people find out who she is, more of them do not like her.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Since the polls got it soooo wrong for the 2016 election, I no longer believe polls report public opinion.
    I believe they are published to try to shape public opinion.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Since the polls got it soooo wrong for the 2016 election, I no longer believe polls report public opinion.
    I believe they are published to try to shape public opinion.

Polls are even more unreliable in this time of polarization and demonization, people do not want to tell a stranger what they think because of repercussions.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    AOC is so absolutely ignorant.. I mean wow.. can not even find the words to describe the level of stupidity she possesses. For the love of creations, I think we are going to have to develope a whole new language centered around describing stupidity and ignorance just to be able to begin to describe that blithering jewel of ignorance, that towering monument to libtardation.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    AOC is so absolutely ignorant.. I mean wow.. can not even find the words to describe the level of stupidity she possesses. For the love of creations, I think we are going to have to develope a whole new language centered around describing stupidity and ignorance just to be able to begin to describe that blithering jewel of ignorance, that towering monument to libtardation.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    She is a sad commentary on the state of modern universities. She graduated *** laude at a relatively prestigious university (Boston U).

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    She is a sad commentary on the state of modern universities. She graduated *** laude at a relatively prestigious university (Boston U).
    I'm betting she sucked her way through college. There is not anyway possible anyone that ignorant could make it through on their own.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.
    There is a silver lining, her popularity and approval ratings have dramatically fallen. The poles are showing the more people hear of her and from her, the less popular she is becoming. I mean the gallop done on her has shown about a 40% drop in her popularity and approval. So hopefully she keeps opening that ignorant dumpster mouth of hers because it only drags her down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012

..with what kind of degree? You can get a degree in just about any stupid subject these days.....

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    There is a silver lining, her popularity and approval ratings have dramatically fallen. The poles are showing the more people hear of her and from her, the less popular she is becoming. I mean the gallop done on her has shown about a 40% drop in her popularity and approval. So hopefully she keeps opening that ignorant sperm dumpster mouth of hers because it only drags her down.

According to “polls”, Hillary is POTUS.

Top Bottom