• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    ..with what kind of degree? You can get a degree in just about any stupid subject these days.....

Answer: International Relations and Economics

I have a degree in Economics from some decades ago, so I know it isn't a trivial subject and IR doesn't sound trivial either. The fact that she was able to graduate *** laude reflects on the current university standards, not on the subjects themselves.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Answer: International Relations and Economics

I have a degree in Economics from some decades ago, so I know it isn't a trivial subject and IR doesn't sound trivial either. The fact that she was able to graduate *** laude reflects on the current university standards, not on the subjects themselves.
    Someone can be an excellent student while not being exceptionally intelligent. In her case she was in the top 15-30% range of her class.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    View attachment 75857

No studio career for you, Mister

My 1st boss at the mill complained I thought the gas pedal was digital. Off or On.
    He even wrote me up for taking corners too fast.
    Then, ALMOST THE NEXT DAY, we jumped in the truck to go to the other side of the mill and get a power supply.
    Boss looked right at me and told me he wouldn't be watching the speedometer.
    I looked right back at him, and said if I was breaking safety rules before, it would still be breaking safety rules.
    I swear I could hear his teeth gritting as we did the route at 20mph, with complete full stops at stop signs.
    :)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    She looks scared... :):

[video=youtube;RmSQ9vAQ2yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmSQ9vAQ2yk&feature=share[/video]

Dimik

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2018
    Mishawaka
    Is it me or does she look like she has no idea what's going on a la LSD trip?
    A dictator in the making, and one that's terrified of the people. The worst kind.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    It looks like she was ambushed after walking out of a building. I have never been a fan of that style of "journalism." It's more entertainment than education.

She is a moron, but no one needs people yelling at them as they walk down the street. That's neither civil nor polite.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Unless you're a Republican.
    Normaly I would agree with you but part of the demorats scam is to insist on civility by those they are trying to silence and eliminate. They are counting on little to no meaningful resistance to their attempted coup. They are using social and stalinistic tactics to do what other countries such as Russia or China and others could not do through war. That is why dismantling the 2nd ammendment is imperative to their mission. This isnt a simple debate over taxes or even abortion... this is a fight for the very republic and the principles that have made us a wealthy and powerful nation... just my opinion..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I would too if someone accused me of being connected with Hamas.
    She should be scared. She is a traitor and with every word she speaks violates the oath she took. She should be scared that she will be indicted for sedition, possibly treason and spend the rest of her low life days in prison.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    She should be scared. She is a traitor and with every word she speaks violates the oath she took. She should be scared that she will be indicted for sedition, possibly treason and spend the rest of her low life days in prison.
    okay_okay-DMID1-5hiehcvwu-415x250.gif

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    I don't agree with AOC, but this clip does not even approach journalism. All it is, is the reporter's loaded questions being shouted at a rather stunned looking AOC, who made no response whatsoever and walked on past.

How is this even worthy of any type of discussion?

Top Bottom