• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Even is she's voted out, I don't think she's going away, at least for a great long while. She generates clicks and buzz from the stupidity that flows from her pie-hole, and that means dollars. Someone somewhere will find a home for her.

tenor.gif

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Absolutely right!! JFK at least loathed communism. There are many that believe his anti-communist stance is what got him killed... by members in his own party. Dont know if it's true but would not in any way shape or form be suprised if it were.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I'm with you 45, When I was a kid democrats were supposed to be the working man's party and now nothing could be farther from the truth. Wasn't JFK was a NRA member? Maybe we could remind Nancy and she could sponsor a membership drive.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Today I saw a video that AOC put out. After being in Congress for 75 days, she bought a folding chair for her bare apartment but was still sitting on floor to eat supper because she doesn't have a table.

Now she wants to disect Trumps tax return, but she can't figure out basic furniture purchases. Yup, best of the best right there....

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Today I saw a video that AOC put out. After being in Congress for 75 days, she bought a folding chair for her bare apartment but was still sitting on floor to eat supper because she doesn't have a table.

Now she wants to disect Trumps tax return, but she can't figure out basic furniture purchases. Yup, best of the best right there....

Yeah my wife showed me a video of her bare apartment and she was trying to put together some piece of furniture. Made me wonder didn't she have any furniture before she made the move to DC? She just seems to be pretty much helpless

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah my wife showed me a video of her bare apartment and she was trying to put together some piece of furniture. Made me wonder didn't she have any furniture before she made the move to DC? She just seems to be pretty much helpless
    This is all theater at this point. She needs to keep showing how put upon she is.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Rent-A-Center delivers and will set it all up for you.

The President gets paid once a quarter, I do not know about Congress.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's dc, she's an elected representative, I can't believe that some law/lobby firm hasn't stepped in and provided her with some furniture. These stories sound made up.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Oh, please.
    "Sitting on the floor to eat supper because she doesn't have a table."
    That's a photo op. She's probably really staying in a several million dollar townhouse. The party elite never live like the common people.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh, please.
    "Sitting on the floor to eat supper because she doesn't have a table."
    That's a photo op. She's probably really staying in a several million dollar townhouse. The party elite never live like the common people.

She's not a member of the party elite - she's their problem child.

I don't doubt she lives in a small apartment with minimal furniture, but I have no doubt that she's also using that for political gain.

Top Bottom