Anyone get iOS 7 installed successfully?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Works fine on mine! Just downloaded it Friday night.

We have two 3 month old 4s and it seems great. My only ***** is that the swipe up to open the Control Center takes about five attempts and it doesn't even work on the lock screen like it is supposed to.

Thanks guys. I've had it on my devices for a few days now and the only real complaint I had was with the battery life. I turned off some settings as recommended in MrJarrell's post above and it has seemed to help.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Biggest problem so far is my battery life is dwindling faaast. I turned offf some background apps and dimmed the background light to help with that.s

I noticed this the first couple of days but it is considerably better now. I just did the prerequisite turn of of unneeded stuff and I'll have a better picture tomorrow.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Yes on the case, a Trident. Will try the resets. Thanks

Nope, it's the case and the size of the CC touchpad area.

You don't have to hit the little "button" thingy to get the control center. Just swipe straight up from the bottom, anywhere really. Although if you're on the lock screen and use the far right you'll get the camera instead. Try putting your finger on the home button (don't press), then just drag straight up and see if that works for you.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    You don't have to hit the little "button" thingy to get the control center. Just swipe straight up from the bottom, anywhere really. Although if you're on the lock screen and use the far right you'll get the camera instead. Try putting your finger on the home button (don't press), then just drag straight up and see if that works for you.

Nope

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just updated my wife's Ipad and now the screen doesn't flip back and forth when she plays words with friends. Is there a secret to make that happen? Already did the reset......

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I just updated my wife's Ipad and now the screen doesn't flip back and forth when she plays words with friends. Is there a secret to make that happen? Already did the reset......

Make sure rotation lock is off in the toolbar.

407632964.jpg

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've done it several times and can only make it happen on a couple of screens.

finally got it took up on words with friends. Nothing rotated including net. Switched back and everything rotated except WWF...

Aawwhh Mann! Now after reading Peashooters thread, I find out it didn't make it waterproof!!! WTF did I upgrade!!!!!!:xmad::xmad::(:(:rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    I just upgraded from 3GS to 4S, love it...how do you close backround programs? I tried double clicking button like you used to be able to do but now its justa way to switch programs.

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    OMG Thankyou!!! this was bugging me forever...if its alright with you, im going to let the wife know but play it off like I figured it out

Top Bottom