• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, the Taliban is anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-vax, pro law-and-order and pro school prayer. So this is not exactly surprising to read here. Heck, if they'd knock off the beheadings and drowning people in cages, any of them that slipped though in the evactuation might be able to primary a RINO if they get here in time to clean up their English skills.

And people in this thread worry about them turning Texas blue.

:):

The taliban is not isis.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Well, the Taliban is anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-vax, pro law-and-order and pro school prayer. So this is not exactly surprising to read here. Heck, if they'd knock off the beheadings and drowning people in cages, any of them that slipped though in the evactuation might be able to primary a RINO if they get here in time to clean up their English skills.

And people in this thread worry about them turning Texas blue.

:):

Either Route 45 has been drinking or Kut has hacked his account.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Noted. But to be fair, you just called the people literally committing murder in the streets “pro law and order”.
    You'd be surprised what men will support when it's their brand of law and order, especially based on religious text. I wasn't necessarily refererencing Indiana code, you know.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    THIS ^^^^. When you believe the law is whatever your local imam's interpretation of the Hadiths is, you ain't for law and order - or the rule of law
    The law is what whoever is in charge says it is, in that region. Who's gonna tell them different?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Got little inside intel,

Plan was for all non combatant US citizens to be Cat I for evacuation.

Cat II armed US State dept, Contractors and spooks.

Cat III SIV’s

My source stated it’s a sh$#show people are not all accounted for. AMC didn’t have airlift staged or the support dudes in place. Kuwait is not up and running yet. They are trying to use the surge area at Arfijan.
    What's in bold I understand quite well. OH **** doesn't even scratch the surface.

AMC (Air Mobility Command) they fly the large, round-nosed aircraft that don't drop bombs, or do weird Electronic Warfare ****. Operational/Combatant Command is under US Transportation Command.

AMC Support Dudes: ALCE (Airlift Control Element). ALCE shows up with dudes AND equipment.

Kuwait is not up: Ali Al Salem Air Base is a major airlift hub. If they only got C-130s that is not the same flavor airlift.

We've been out of Manas Air Base, Kyrgyzstan for ages. No airlift hub in that direction.

Al Udeid, Qatar is a long way away.

Personnel accountability: that's a big thing.

Prayers to my brothers and sisters in uniform.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No need to drink to be disgusted by "Taliban ain't so bad, the democrats are the real enemy" sentiment posted by keyboard patriots.

Point still stands, cities were burned down for a year straight by democrats, an election was rigged, almost all of our freedoms are being taken over a virus, and kids are being sexualized by them.

Taliban may suck if you live in Afghanistan, but here at home we have bigger threats to our liberties and livelihoods.

You like to edit down my posts to pull a "gotcha" instead of including the things that matter.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And that aligns with conservative beliefs, how? Most of us our constitution driven, far stretch to link them to the likes of the taliban.
    I think his problem is that we don't like killing babies, we think there are only two genders (and it takes one of each to make a marriage) and believe there are laws that should never be broken and that sin has consequences

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, I'm glad that they are totally not the same kind of folks.

The saudis do this on a daily basis, and I don't see anyone making a big stink about that.

Hell, they put the saudis on the human rights council at the UN.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I think the point was what the taliban does doesn’t have any impact on us directly, whereas democrats are destroying America from within.
    The Taliban has had a direct impact on us for 20 ****ing years, as they sent many of our finest home in flag-draped coffins, and have bled us of trillions of dollars. So this stupid ****ing hyperbole of "bUt tHe dEmOcRaTs" is disgusting, hyper-partisan ********. Pretty sure we had a couple of Republican presidents since we entered into this quagmire. Just because the war in Afghanistan hasn't had any direct impact on snieveling partisans safely banging away on their keyboard at home doesn't mean that it hasn't affected thousands of American familes.

****ing morons with their red vs. blue ****, never realizing that the only color that matters is green..

Top Bottom