• ...and so much more!
  • Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    What's in bold I understand quite well. OH **** doesn't even scratch the surface.

AMC (Air Mobility Command) they fly the large, round-nosed aircraft that don't drop bombs, or do weird Electronic Warfare ****. Operational/Combatant Command is under US Transportation Command.

AMC Support Dudes: ALCE (Airlift Control Element). ALCE shows up with dudes AND equipment.

Kuwait is not up: Ali Al Salem Air Base is a major airlift hub. If they only got C-130s that is not the same flavor airlift.

We've been out of Manas Air Base, Kyrgyzstan for ages. No airlift hub in that direction.

Al Udeid, Qatar is a long way away.

Personnel accountability: that's a big thing.

Prayers to my brothers and sisters in uniform.
    I have a question. Why aren’t we seeing Afghan pilots flying out in their aircraft with whatever family members they can fit onboard like we did in Vietnam? The desperation certainly seems to be there. The Taliban are not taking their opponents prisoner from what I have seen.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well, the Taliban is anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-vax, pro law-and-order and pro school prayer. So this is not exactly surprising to read here. Heck, if they'd knock off the beheadings and drowning people in cages, any of them that slipped though in the evactuation might be able to primary a RINO if they get here in time to clean up their English skills.

And people in this thread worry about them turning Texas blue.

:):
    The taliban, is in Afghanistan. That's not who will be settling here.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    The Taliban has had a direct impact on us for 20 ****ing years, as they sent many of our finest home in flag-draped coffins, and have bled us of trillions of dollars. So this stupid ****ing hyperbole of "bUt tHe dEmOcRaTs" is disgusting, hyper-partisan ********. Pretty sure we had a couple of Republican presidents since we entered into this quagmire. Just because the war in Afghanistan hasn't had any direct impact on snieveling partisans safely banging away on their keyboard at home doesn't mean that it hasn't affected thousands of American familes.

****ing morons with their red vs. blue ****, never realizing that the only color that matters is green..
    download (10).gif

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The Taliban has had a direct impact on us for 20 ****ing years, as they sent many of our finest home in flag-draped coffins, and have bled us of trillions of dollars. So this stupid ****ing hyperbole of "bUt tHe dEmOcRaTs" is disgusting, hyper-partisan ********. Pretty sure we had a couple of Republican presidents since we entered into this quagmire. Just because the war in Afghanistan hasn't had any direct impact on snieveling partisans safely banging away on their keyboard at home doesn't mean that it hasn't affected thousands of American familes.

****ing morons with their red vs. blue ****, never realizing that the only color that matters is green..
    Has the taliban taken our liberties and spied on us, or was that our government? Leave Afghanistan and the taliban would have 0 effect on our lives. Politicians choosing to stay in a war on the other side of the world doesn’t mean it’s the taliban that’s affecting us, it’s just as much our governments fault for spending the money and being there. It’s an excuse for politicians to launder money with no direct trail.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    All of the evacuees have been thouroughly vetted by the Biden administration?
    Irrelevant. State Dept sucks at their job and that is ok with State Dept. The large chunk of Somalia in Minnesota that left a God-forsaken ****hole gave us Ilhan Omar in the US House and a metric ****ton of voter fraud.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have a question. Why aren’t we seeing Afghan pilots flying out in their aircraft with whatever family members they can fit onboard like we did in Vietnam? The desperation certainly seems to be there. The Taliban are not taking their opponents prisoner from what I have seen.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Seems they are trying to jump a jet plane during take off.

Top Bottom