• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    What a wonderful vision! Putting a woman as the face of our country in a country where a goat is more valuable than a woman.

Sheer Genius!

If you're going for "woke" points. Not so much from a more realistic perspective.

DOH! Got me, didn't see the source.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Only United States citizens can vote.
    Refugees in the United States cannot vote legally.
    Refugees must be permanent residents for at least 5 years before applying for citizenship.

In any event, what about Afghan refugees turned US citizens would make you think that they would "vote blue?"
    FIFY

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Then purée you out the exhaust!
    I was actually expecting to see some of that. I do so enjoy the narrators telling how the people fell out of the wheel wells on the C17. The were clearly sitting on the wheel well fairings as the plane rolled out. Don't you know that splat at 160mph from 1000 feet had to hurt.

For a split second.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Only United States citizens can vote.
    Refugees in the United States cannot vote.
    Refugees must be permanent residents for at least 5 years before applying for citizenship.

In any event, what about Afghan refugees turned US citizens would make you think that they would "vote blue?"

BULL ****.

Better check on the **** the democrats are passing.

The measure makes it much easier to register to vote.​

All voters would be able to register, designate party affiliations, change addresses and de-register online; 40 states and the District of Columbia offer some or all of those options. Voters would also be automatically registered when visiting state or federal agencies unless they explicitly decline, similar to what has been required of most states — but not always carried out — by the federal “motor-voter law” that passed in 1993. Voters could also register when they cast a ballot, either on Election Day or during early voting, as is already the case in 21 states.

If they get a welfare check or a drivers license or any other type of government assistance they GET REGISTERED TO VOTE.
    There is DICK to stop them from voting. Same with illegals.
    Let me guess, illegals don't get welfare?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/us/politics/voting-rights-law.html

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    I just heard on the radio that bodies were falling from the landing gear as the planes are leaving Afghanistan and they expect to find more wedged in when they land.
    Kinda cold and the air is a bit thin at 30K feet eh !
    Rough way to go but probably better than what the taliban has in mind for them.
    Keep voting demon-crat America and you'll get what you deserve !
    They said people around the world laughed at Trump ??? Oh My ! Now their laughing !!!
    This administration we have now is the biggest joke ever !!!

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    This one was worth copy/paste:

KABUL—In a last-ditch effort to halt the advance of Taliban forces rampaging through the capital of Afghanistan, the Biden Administration is sending an elite squad of America's best TikTok influencers.

"I'm sorry it has come to this, but I'm left with no other choice," said Biden to a chocolate eclair in the Camp David situation room as beloved TikTok star Benny Drama and others parachuted from a C-130 into Kabul. "If anyone can influence those Gen Z Taliban youth, it's those flamboyant youngsters. Man, I'll bet they smell real good too."

According to sources on the ground, Benny Drama was the first to land, right in the middle of a group of Taliban mujahidin.

"Heeeey girlfriends!" he said. "Whatcha all doin'? Y'all better stop this, honey! This is the patriarchy! And maybe juuuuust a touch homophobic?"

He then did a little dance in front of them and posted the video to TikTok before being immediately thrown off a building.

The administration has committed to sending "as many influencers as it takes" until the Taliban has been fully influenced to lay down their weapons and go live peaceful lives in the hill country.

If that plan doesn't work, the military announced they will drop Hollywood stars into Kabul to join hands around the city and sing "Imagine" by John Lennon.

Frankly, I don’t see a problem with this.

Top Bottom