• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I’ll bet China and Russia are playing nice with the taliban to get their hands on one of those global hawks.

Working, uncrashed drones making their way into enemy hands,This is a complete disaster.
    Not to mention the 220 million a piece taxpayers are out for.
    I might have missed it, but where is it being reported that Global Hawk drones were lost? Cause that would be HUGE news. $100 million drones aren't something we'd leave behind for the Afghan military to play around with.

So far it looks like just some Scan Eagles, which are commercially available to anyone with enough $$$ to buy one. Around $3 million a piece.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Evacuations on hold until airport can be secured. Wonder if it’s under attack or if they are pushing all the Afghans out after that Falling man video hit the internet last night. It’s NSFL

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I might have missed it, but where is it being reported that Global Hawk drones were lost? Cause that would be HUGE news. $100 million drones aren't something we'd leave behind for the Afghan military to play around with.

So far it looks like just some Scan Eagles, which are commercially available to anyone with enough $$$ to buy one. Around $3 million a piece.
    Can’t find it. Might have misread. I’ll edit for clarification

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Evacuations on hold until airport can be secured. Wonder if it’s under attack or if they are pushing all the Afghans out after that Falling man video hit the internet last night. It’s NSFL

I vividly remember a certain Falling Man Video from 19 years, 49 weeks and 5 days (almost at this very minute) ago….

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    746106539b758969.png

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Can't help but notice, we were dependent on private citizen social media accounts to provide video of the grabasstic Dunkirk evacuation, and the purported video of the goat ****ers in the government palace is from Al Jazeera. We're not getting much of a scoop from the American Mainstream Media, and the President isn't talking. The safety of the Americans involved has not even been assured yet. The Administration is in the midst of a personal Benghazi event that could doom the Presidency, and it appears the American Media were basically going to knowingly or unknowingly leave it unreported - up until Al Jazeera and Social Media pulled the curtain off the full oscillating rotator aspect of the situation.
    Due to the *******ish nature of basically anything online these days, the picture comparing the Chinook evacs from the Saigon and Kabul embassies was online and in wide circulation before the chopper even took off from the first load in Kabul. Just goes to show how powerful independent citizen media is and how much is being censored and controlled by our own Pravda.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom