Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    These kids need to get back in school. They have had too much time to plot and showcase their lack of knowledge on this subject. I am hopeful that once back in school their lives will get back to being much more normal and they will soon find other interests to occupy their time.

They wish to accelerate their ignorance.
    So, get out of school.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Emanuel wants state gun control approved, including new bill named for slain Cmdr. Bauer - Chicago Tribune

Well, of course Rahm is on the gun control train.
    Including asking to license gun dealers.
    Cause, you know that would make a difference. Federal licensing you know isn't "licensed" enough.

Or, they could just say they're trying to use the crisis to suck more money up.

More money. It i all about the money.

Gov has become a huge malignant Tumor sucking the life out of this country.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    [video=youtube;RiiqaDjmlpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiiqaDjmlpw[/video]

Here's a pretty good vid for people wanting to direct AR haters to a guy who makes some solid points. The guy doesn't insult anybody, which is good.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting sale of semi-automatic weapons

The bill prohibits the “sale, transfer, production, and importation” of semi-automatic rifles and pistols that can hold a detachable magazine, as well as semi-automatic rifles with a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds. Additionally, the legislation bans the sale, transfer, production, and importation of semi-automatic shotguns with features such as a pistol grip or detachable stock, and ammunition feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds.
    Cicilline’s legislation names 205 specific firearms that are prohibited, including the AK-47 and AR-15.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The bill prohibits the “sale, transfer, production, and importation” of semi-automatic rifles and pistols that can hold a detachable magazine, as well as semi-automatic rifles with a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds. Additionally, the legislation bans the sale, transfer, production, and importation of semi-automatic shotguns with features such as a pistol grip or detachable stock, and ammunition feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds.
    Cicilline’s legislation names 205 specific firearms that are prohibited, including the AK-47 and AR-15.

Never waste a tragedy to push an agenda. This will most likely loose steam but it is what they have in mind.

Kut....they want all the guns. All of them.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Never waste a tragedy to push an agenda. This will most likely loose steam but it is what they have in mind.

Kut....they want all the guns. All of them.

Another way for the Democrats to say "see we tried to pass common sense gun laws, but the republicans and TRUMP stopped it" when nothing happens with this bill.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Another way for the Democrats to say "see we tried to pass common sense gun laws, but the republicans and TRUMP stopped it" when nothing happens with this bill.

Of course but do this enough coupled with a system geared to fail and these insane killing sprees result then eventually this **** will take hold.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    28168044_10215574828514494_3332791546899291023_n.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It seems as though everything the anti's are doing is backfiring. I hope my perception is correct. I also hope we keep the momentum going.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Nobody is coming for your guns

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    "click click click"

There's no place like home....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It seems as though everything the anti's are doing is backfiring. I hope my perception is correct. I also hope we keep the momentum going.

Well, they aren't helping themselves.
    No one wants to be lectured to by smug celebrities, media, or children on subjects that the lecturers don't even understand.
    They just haven't figured out yet.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We can only hope that they keep this up. The dems running on gun control and illegal immigration will bring us solid victory in November. Then we get what we want with unbeatable majorities.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom