• Status
    Not open for further replies.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The very definition of "minority" is "small in number".

If there were 100% ownership in a group that comprised a small percentage of the population, their impact on the overall number would be small.

So, what race are you claiming I hate? And/or, what percentage of the population? Race and minority are not synonymous. I hope you have actual evidence, because calling me a racist is a pretty serious charge.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Love the "despite".

Not, "because of". Not even "in a show of overwhelming support for our Constitution, gun show sees record attendance"

The media, and their blind followers, cannot comprehend that a large, large number of folks don't think as they do. -

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Love the "despite".

Not, "because of". Not even "in a show of overwhelming support for our Constitution, gun show sees record attendance"

The media, and their blind followers, cannot comprehend that a large, large number of folks don't think as they do. -

Oh I know what you mean. It's funny how, in their attempt to be "fair", their writings seemingly always turn out to be anything but.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How is this racist?

Trolls will be. I have been watching a lot of the new guys as the assimilate to the forum. Some are doing OK. I said some not all.
    Believe when I say we do pay attention. Not every thread can be fully scrutinized but the members do a good job in this regard.

I see nothing offensive in the post past someone needing to be offended.

If you are this easily offended then maybe Ingo is not for you.

Eldirector........this is not pointed at you.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Eh....
    Don't be so hard on em. I used to drink in the morning too. :alcoholic:

...of course this was after working graveyard and getting home at 8am. Sometime I'd go with the boys for breakfast (dinner for us) after work and we'd order steak and a beer. Boy did we get some looks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.today.com/amp/parents/students-have-active-shooter-plan-teacher-wheelchair-t123597

Schimmoeller wrote that she told the students, "I want you to know that I care deeply about each and every one of you and that I will do everything I can to protect you. But — being in a wheelchair, I will not be able to protect you the way an able-bodied teacher will. And if there is a chance for you to escape, I want you to go. Do not worry about me. Your safety is my number one priority."

Her students had other plans. "Slowly, quietly, as the words I had said sunk in, another student raised their hand," Schimmoeller wrote.

"She said, 'Mrs. Schimmoeller, we already talked about it. If anything happens, we are going to carry you.'"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    https://www.today.com/amp/parents/students-have-active-shooter-plan-teacher-wheelchair-t123597

Schimmoeller wrote that she told the students, "I want you to know that I care deeply about each and every one of you and that I will do everything I can to protect you. But — being in a wheelchair, I will not be able to protect you the way an able-bodied teacher will. And if there is a chance for you to escape, I want you to go. Do not worry about me. Your safety is my number one priority."

Her students had other plans. "Slowly, quietly, as the words I had said sunk in, another student raised their hand," Schimmoeller wrote.

"She said, 'Mrs. Schimmoeller, we already talked about it. If anything happens, we are going to carry you.'"

Wow

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

The only guns allowed for home ownership should be a pistol (revolver) or shotgun. Hunting rifle may be owned, but the types of allowable sights prohibited (Nothing that will allow a shooter to be further away than the cop can focus on).

No guns to be sold or owned that have a magazine of any type.

Private production of bullets is prohibited.

A gun owner can have a onetime life supply of a small number of bullets to bring home. All other bullets must be bought at the range (price issues to be worked out) and used at the range.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    The only guns allowed for home ownership should be a pistol (revolver) or shotgun. Hunting rifle may be owned, but the types of allowable sights prohibited (Nothing that will allow a shooter to be further away than the cop can focus on).

A gun owner can have a onetime life supply of a small number of bullets to bring home. All other bullets must be bought at the range (price issues to be worked out) and used at the range.

Our country cannot stop the flood of illegal drugs or deport 11 million illegal immigrants. Passing laws like those proposed above, would result in the creation of 100 million new criminals overnight. Guess they do not teach about how well Prohibition worked out.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's easy, suspend a few amendments. Give the police power to do no warrant searches at any time of any building and really ransack the place. Go through every building in the country 3-4 times a year and pretty soon most all guns would be gone. Arrest and jail everybody in the building where guns were found.

It wouldn't be America anymore though.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

These kids need to get back in school. They have had too much time to plot and showcase their lack of knowledge on this subject. I am hopeful that once back in school their lives will get back to being much more normal and they will soon find other interests to occupy their time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom