• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This will be seen for the setup it was. To start with, the network running the whole "town hall." They got what they wanted, but will be exposed for what they are on the national front.

Exposed? They played this up masterfully, and they got some useful idiots to play into the scheme. This had zero net benefit for 2A supporters, the NRA, nor the GOP. People that agree with them still do.... the real prize was appealing to fence-sitters, which seems likely after this fiasco.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    This will be seen for the setup it was. To start with, the network running the whole "town hall." They got what they wanted, but will be exposed for what they are on the national front.

Exactly. I’m not sure why I watched it (the last hour, which was more than enough). It played out the way I thought it would. Everything is the guns fault, along with the evil NRA. The crowd was rude. I understand emotions were high, but there was no even-handed mediation by the moderator. Rubio and Dana Loesch have more balls than most to even get on that stage.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Dana Loesch has just put herself into the Top 10 most disliked people in the nation.

With that crowd, it’s not hard to believe. She’s received death threats in the past and was even told by someone that he would “rape her to death.” I’m sure by a highly tolerant liberal. She had to recently pack up her family and move.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yep. Thanks for posting the town hall, I would have missed it.

I didn't watch everything at the meeting with the president this afternoon, but what I seen was respectful to all. Quite a contrast to this mess this evening, including that sheriff who seemed to be a pretty good guy up until now. :dunno:

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yep. Thanks for posting the town hall, I would have missed it.

I didn't watch everything at the meeting with the president this afternoon, but what I seen was respectful to all. Quite a contrast to this mess this evening, including that sheriff who seemed to be a pretty good guy up until now. :dunno:

The mobs of the left are loud. That's for sure.
    I liked everything that came from the president today in the sit down. I feel that at this point at least he has good people advising him.
    The majority of Americans do not support gun control increases.
    This is the last chance issue the dems have to run on before they get decimated in November. They're gonna keep the bleeding heart stuff going as long as possible

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I bet Dana will be on a lot of shows tomorrow.

I listen to her occasionally, but honestly am only so so on her. I gained a lot of respect for her today though. Hopefully this will motivate her to step it up as the NRA spokesperson.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I bet Dana will be on a lot of shows tomorrow.

I listen to her occasionally, but honestly am only so so on her. I gained a lot of respect for her today though. Hopefully this will motivate her to step it up as the NRA spokesperson.

Dana Loesch was a relative unknown outside the firearms community. That ended tonight. She's competent, and had solid arguments. She impressed me at her preparedness... the problem? She was at a venue where she and the organization she represents was painted as a villain. We will see how tough she really is, because now she's a target.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Am i the only one that couldnt believe the sheriff? 39 incidents with the shooter, was reported to the fbi yet this is somehow the nra's fault?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Dana Loesch was a relative unknown outside the firearms community. That ended tonight. She's competent, and had solid arguments. She impressed me at her preparedness... the problem? She was at a venue where she and the organization she represents was painted as a villain. We will see how tough she really is, because now she's a target.

She's been a target for a long time, I doubt she added much more to it last night.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Am i the only one that couldnt believe the sheriff? 39 incidents with the shooter, was reported to the fbi yet this is somehow the nra's fault?

Of course it is the NRA's fault. This guy and his department dropped the ball here. He has been seen/pictured with the likes of Billery and bernie. He is a leftist. So yes....blame anyone but himself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom