GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Look up the stats on teen suicide. It will make your head spin.

I read an article today where the author was contemplating whether the causes for both teen suicides and school shooters might be related or maybe even the same. Just that the ultimate event is acted out in different manners.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I read an article today where the author was contemplating whether the causes for both teen suicides and school shooters might be related or maybe even the same. Just that the ultimate event is acted out in different manners.

Both are done with an addled mind.
    The break that sets a teen on this course is major. That no one notices means it is deep seated and done with full intent to do harm. This is the real issue.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Both are done with an addled mind.
    The break that sets a teen on this course is major. That no one notices means it is deep seated and done with full intent to do harm. This is the real issue.

I have no way of knowing if these things are linked and if they are, to what extent they are. But it seems plausible. And if they are, banning guns, ropes, razor blades, and gravity will not stop them. Again, if they are, there are plenty of case studies out there in addition to the rare but spectacular school shootings to study. Instead of marches, crisis actors, and emotional outcries at legislature votes, we might want to change where we're exerting our effort.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have no way of knowing if these things are linked and if they are, to what extent they are. But it seems plausible. And if they are, banning guns, ropes, razor blades, and gravity will not stop them. Again, if they are, there are plenty of case studies out there in addition to the rare but spectacular school shootings to study. Instead of marches, crisis actors, and emotional outcries at legislature votes, we might want to change where we're exerting our effort.

Again......to get people to stop/look/change is far harder than yelling at people and carrying signs.
    There is a deeper agenda here and you already know what that is.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Again......to get people to stop/look/change is far harder than yelling at people and carrying signs.
    There is a deeper agenda here and you already know what that is.

Oh I know what their agenda is. Mine is trying to find the real reason kids find destructive behavior acceptable, even if it kills them.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Are you guys watching the CNN Town Hall meeting? Some of the questions these kids are asking sound like they’re coming from someone else.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Are you guys watching the CNN Town Hall meeting? Some of the questions these kids are asking sound like they’re coming from someone else.

They don't to me. They sound like smart kids; they actually exist believe it or not. Why is it so hard to believe that there are kids in high school that convey intelligent thought?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We need to change the narrative here.

Need to figure a solid plan for President Trump to deal with the FBI concerning this situation.

I believe the president needs to request Director Wray have a public plan of action to solve the FBI's problem within a week. If the plan is not adequate Wray needs to be fired immediately. Next guy in charge, same request.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    They don't to me. They sound like smart kids; they actually exist believe it or not. Why is it so hard to believe that there are kids in high school that convey intelligent thought?

:lmfao: Good One!

Kids are not that smart....... Kids can memorize and/or read directly off their notes. (that were handed to them)

It's only been a week and I'm getting sick of this Bleeding Heart Tour. :xmad:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Of course they are and yes Kut they are smart kids hand picked and coached. JMHO of course but so much evidence out there to this end.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is a waste of time. Other than getting your blood pressure up or maybe seeing some fireworks, watching that "debate" will prove fruitless, I believe. You can't out logic emotion. You can't reason away pain.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    This is a waste of time. Other than getting your blood pressure up or maybe seeing some fireworks, watching that "debate" will prove fruitless, I believe. You can't out logic emotion. You can't reason away pain.

This is hard to watch. And yes, my blood pressure is rising.

Finally, Jake Tapper weakly tried to tame the crowd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom