Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    A person cut the shooter off on the highway. The shooter followed him to martins where he shot him. That's all I have heard so far

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    About a block from my mothers house, was just out front getting gas...very busy out front. My fiancé works at Martins (not that Martins) she was told according to Martins Management 3 dead including shooter.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I wonder who killed the shooter, most likely himself. Prayers go out to the families of the victims.
    Maybe, although if it were road rage as was hypothesized, I would think immediate suicide would be an odd ending. Maybe we'll find that a legally carrying civilian stepped up to the plate and intervened, or perhaps on/off duty LEO that was in the store at the time.

At any rate, another reminder of why you need to be carrying at all times and be prepared.

PowderMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2013
    Mishawaka
    I work 5 minutes down the road and I used to always stop there after work when I lived in goshen. Makes me wish I had my LTCH and gun seeing as I came home tonight and if I would have gotten off early I probably would have been inside when this happened

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    I work 5 minutes down the road and I used to always stop there after work when I lived in goshen. Makes me wish I had my LTCH and gun seeing as I came home tonight and if I would have gotten off early I probably would have been inside when this happened

Glad you weren't, but stop wishing and start getting training and buying if you are of legal age and a proper person of course..:):

PowderMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Glad you weren't, but stop wishing and start getting training and buying if you are of legal age and a proper person of course..:):

My 21st is in less then 2 weeks!!! Already got my money saved up for my M&P9. I've applied for my ltch about 2 weeks ago but I know I'm in the bad boy pile because of a underage drinking ticket. Gives me time to get some training and some range time it!!!

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ABC News Article on it. Looks like a police officer shot / stopped him. Oh, feel free to add comments on the news site, there are only a few pro gun comments so far. As another note, it would probably benefit everyone if some would sign up with disquus or some of the other comment sites so we can add our voice to the masses. When the comments are all anti gun, it makes those who don't think for themselves form similar opinions since they want to be "right" with everyone else. I have heard many people parrot " who needs a 30 round clip" who have never touched a firearm or given it any thought. I post on the national sites like ABC because many more sheeple read it than a local media site.

3 Dead in Grocery Store Shooting, Police Say - ABC News

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    ABC News Article on it. Looks like a police officer shot / stopped him. Oh, feel free to add comments on the news site, there are only a few pro gun comments so far. As another note, it would probably benefit everyone if some would sign up with disquus or some of the other comment sites so we can add our voice to the masses. When the comments are all anti gun, it makes those who don't think for themselves form similar opinions since they want to be "right" with everyone else. I have heard many people parrot " who needs a 30 round clip" who have never touched a firearm or given it any thought. I post on the national sites like ABC because many more sheeple read it than a local media site.

3 Dead in Grocery Store Shooting, Police Say - ABC News

Every article about a shooting has the same tired anti- and pro-gun comments. Unfortunately, very few people on either side of the debate are actually listening.

Top Bottom