• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Gentlemen and ladies, please be respectful in this thread. The event has had a significant impact on my family, my wife's step-sister was one of the victims. We ask for your thoughts a prayers as we are still learning the details and try to make it trough this.

-Jahred

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Gentlemen and ladies, please be respectful in this thread. The event has had a significant impact on my family, my wife's step-sister was one of the victims. We ask for your thoughts a prayers as we are still learning the details and try to make it trough this.

-Jahred

Very sorry for your family's loss.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

-Jahred
    Sorry to hear that. Prayers to you and your family.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN

-Jahred

I am very sorry to hear this and sorry for your family's loss.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

-Jahred
    My condolences to you all.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu

-Jahred
    Prayers your way!

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell

-Jahred

Sorry to hear that. Praying for strength and peace for you all.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana

-Jahred

May God grant your family Strength and Peace during this horrible time, my deepest condolences to you and yours.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Does anyone know of the Martin's corporate policy for employees carrying at work? HB 1017 that is in the Indiana House right now would extend liability protection to employers and businesses.

gthunter454

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    It will be interesting to see if this sparks anything at the Elkhart gun show this weekend considering its only a few miles away from this horrible scene...thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of the victims

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Does anyone know of the Martin's corporate policy for employees carrying at work? HB 1017 that is in the Indiana House right now would extend liability protection to employers and businesses.

My father and other police officers have been employed in the past at other martins locations as security, and always were armed. I am not sure if Martins did away with armed security or if its a location based decision...

It will be interesting to see if this sparks anything at the Elkhart gun show this weekend considering its only a few miles away from this horrible scene...thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of the victims

more purchasing maybe

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I remember someone posting here on the INGO several years ago that one of the Martin's in SB had a no carry policy and he got thrown out for it. In Goshen, they don't seem to have that policy as I have never seen it posted and have even seen an OCer there once. I have never been to the involved location except way back when it was a Wilt's.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That particular store is the one my in-laws went to. A tragedy all the way around. Evil people do evil things.

From all accounts, the police did everything right and did it fast. Certainly it could have been worse.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    From the time shooting began, to police getting 911, responding, and killing the shooter....elapsed time, 6 mins.

Top Bottom