Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    For all those antifa conspiracy theorists among us:

Las Vegas shooter may have been casing Chance the Rapper and Lorde concert

ABC News item.

Maybe Paddock just hated music?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've also lived it.
    If you give them anything, it just continues. So why give them anything?

I just see a difference between a recent workaround (bumpstock) and substantial things (every other thing about guns).

Trying to substantially limit how many guns you're allowed to own is a hill I'd die on. Trying to ban a modern invention that skirts already in-place laws, however... eh, not sure I give that many inches of value.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I just see a difference between a recent workaround (bumpstock) and substantial things (every other thing about guns).

Trying to substantially limit how many guns you're allowed to own is a hill I'd die on. Trying to ban a modern invention that skirts already in-place laws, however... eh, not sure I give that many inches of value.

Unfortunately in your eyes everybody in the US will be running around with California compliant ARs. Again not one more inch!!

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Whole heartedly afree that banning mags or certain style firearms is only a feel good measure that will have little to no effect on mass killings. England has banned firearms for quite some time and deranged individuals have found a way to carry out horrific atrocities. What do you think the number of dead and injured would have been if he decided to drive a truck thru the crowd instead. If he was unable to obtain the guns used he could have easily driven a truck full of explosives into the middle of the crowd and set it off. We already know he committed suicide so it wouldn’t be a streach that he would kill himself in the process of blowing up most of the city block. I’m almost positive either would have resulted in far more casualties and not involved a firearm at all.
    People with evil intent will always find a way to carry out their twisted plan. Period.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Vegas hotels already considering additional security, including metal detectors, barricades and bag inspections per WTHR just now.

Wonder why they wouldn't have window breakage sensors? That would seem to be a simple cost effective security measure that would cover many bases?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

And how do you uninvent the wheel?
    You can make stuff like this in the garage.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Not sure if you mean "Country Music" is bad????...

Why yes. That is what I meant. I guess I should qualify that as, modern, pop, country is bad.

And by quoting Alpo's post, meant to imply that Chance the Rapper and Lorde were also bad.

Top Bottom