Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Actually, he had over 70 minutes to fire. The outcome would have been the same, with or without bump fire-assisted rate of fire.
    Mmmmmmm with a pool of approximately 22,000 people but firing from approximately 500 yards away, rate of fire while people are still bunched up is definitely going to make a difference. At that range at night, target density and volume of fire are going to have a vastly bigger effect than something like accuracy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When these guys pop they do it ground floor , fighting from the high ground is a military concept .

The only other one here (US) I can think of was the clock tower guy , a Marine .
    WTF? I'm not military and hell, I could figure out the higher ground thing. Obi-wan taught me that much.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Already heard on WOWO news that the usual suspects are lining up with their "gun control" legislation. Trump said that they would be talking about trying to do something on this....here we go again. You can bet that the laws will change on "attachments" to standard semi-auto rifles, that give them the ability to fire multiple shots with one pull of the trigger.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Already heard on WOWO news that the usual suspects are lining up with their "gun control" legislation. Trump said that they would be talking about trying to do something on this....here we go again. You can bet that the laws will change on "attachments" to standard semi-auto rifles, that give them the ability to fire multiple shots with one pull of the trigger.

Now is the time to write, call, and inform your Senators and Congressmen that we DO NOT need more legislation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Now is the time to write, call, and inform your Senators and Congressmen that we DO NOT need more legislation.

As much as Trump panders to his base, I don't think there's a realistic chance that he'll sign anything. I'm more confident of him, than any president in recent memory. Not saying don't call, call if you think it needs to be done, but he ain't signing nothing. One of his admittedly, positive traits. I'll work on finding the second one.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Do we have a breakdown of how many victims were shot vs how many were injured/killed in the stampedes?

Those numbers might help before we start allowing emotions to soften our resolve on hardware?

We give an inch, they'll take a mile. They are already lined up to do it. Easy to forget the TEN YEARS we went without modern sporting rifles...

Top Bottom