Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I saw a video, Fri., afternoon .....

A "second" shooter at the concert .....

He was on the ground,

wearing a "security" reflective vest, and was firing into the crowd .....

I do NOT have a link, or know where this video originated .....

Was it this one? One of my coworkers showed me this vid on friday, said that the vid showed a security guy on the ground firing.

In this vid, I see some guys with reflective vests in the crowd and some flashlights. Is this the vid you are referring to?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zodiGpCdBzQ&feature=youtu.be

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I dunno man, it's just weird. I can't believe, by now, we don't have more details.

Maybe it's just because there are so many unknowns. I dunno, it's probably fine... just a bit skeptical on parts of it.

It's just like with any police investigation, the general public doesn't get all the details. :dunno:

Even by the time the investigation is over we won't have much more details.That doesn't mean there's anything fishy going on.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's just like with any police investigation, the general public doesn't get all the details. :dunno:

Even by the time the investigation is over we won't have much more details.That doesn't mean there's anything fishy going on.

They have to be forthcoming and transparent with information though. This is what feeds conspiracy theories for generations.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    They have to be forthcoming and transparent with information though. This is what feeds conspiracy theories for generations.

I know but some people expect to get access to all the information and evidences they have like they're working the case.
    That's not going to happen.

And even when they are transparent (like when they publish a 500+ pages report on 9/11) people still believe in conspiracy theories anyway.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Yeah I'm not saying I think it's a gov conspiracy or something... just that there's probably more that could be said about him that they aren't.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Alex Jones was out with conspiracies before the first LEO press conference. It is impossible to expect that people who believe lizard people rule the Earth will believe any facts. They've assembled their own reality. It rarely coincides with the rest of us.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeah I'm not saying I think it's a gov conspiracy or something... just that there's probably more that could be said about him that they aren't.

It happened just last week.
    The investigation is not over, it just started.
    Of course they know more than what they have shared so far and they will learn more as they keep interviewing people.
    If they are looking for potential accomplices they're not going to publicly say it before they can find those people.
    Releasing too much stuff too early can be bad for the investigation.

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    8:55 Lady in car, shots seem to be coming from a much lower floor, slow down playback speed and have a look.
    [video=youtube_share;Gzc_6ditzIw]http://youtu.be/Gzc_6ditzIw[/video]

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    8:55 Lady in car, shots seem to be coming from a much lower floor, slow down playback speed and have a look.
    [video=youtube_share;Gzc_6ditzIw]http://youtu.be/Gzc_6ditzIw[/video]

It's Las Vegas.You have lights flashing and strobes everywhere.Plus there was a concert going on with lights reflecting on the hotel windows.
    Just because you see a blinking light on one of the windows doesn't mean it's a muzzle flash coming from a room.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's Las Vegas.You have lights flashing and strobes everywhere.Plus there was a concert going on with lights reflecting on the hotel windows.
    Just because you see a blinking light on one of the windows doesn't mean it's a muzzle flash coming from a room.

Okay, how do you say "Denny" in French? ;)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Blinking light that matches sound very very well.

Any strobe light will match the sound of continuous rapid fire.

If you had a 10 minutes video showing clearly that window (not crappy cellphone video taken from a moving car) and showing that the flashes stop when the sound of gun shots stop (when the shooter had to reload/swtich guns) then it might be conclusive.

But seing a flash for a few seconds as you hear gun shots in the background is not conclusive evidence.

You could have filmed any building in Vegas, during the shooting, and found a flashing light that matches the sound of gun fire.

With the echo of gun fire and blinking lights everywhere many people believed there was multiple shooter.
    So far there's no evidence showing there was indeed mulitple shooters.

Top Bottom