• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Back to one shooter dead, maybe two on the loose.

Here's a thought... stop playing to the hysterical media by holding press conferences before you know what's going on.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sad day when service men and woman have to hide under desks and lay low because they're on a damn 'gun free' military base. I'd imagine that this entire event would have been over in 3 minutes or less had our servicemen been armed.
    There are a large number of DoD civilian employees at this facility too, so it's not just service men and women. In fact it's quite probable that the civilians outnumber the active duty military there.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Yes, live presser going on now. There is, in the picture, to the left, behind the white woman, a young looking black male with what appears to be some type of head covering. Maybe my old eyes are fooling me. Anybody else notice.?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I would imagine it's not an easy task to look for two people dressed in military uniforms in a building that could be filled with 3000 people also in uniform.
    Even if civilian employees dont wear uniforms I there are probably many people who do in this building.
    Some of those in uniforms could also be armed just like the shooter(s) making it hard to ID them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I would imagine it's not an easy task to look for two people dressed in military uniforms in a building that could be filled with 3000 people also in uniform.
    Even if civilian employees dont wear uniforms I there are probably many people who do in this building.
    Some of those in uniforms could also be armed just like the shooter(s) making it hard to ID them.
    Not likely. The only ones armed would be security or law enforcement.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Yes, live presser going on now. There is, in the picture, to the left, behind the white woman, a young looking black male with what appears to be some type of head covering. Maybe my old eyes are fooling me. Anybody else notice.?

Link? can't find on any majors.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Not likely. The only ones armed would be security or law enforcement.

Still if the shooter is wearing the same Navy uniform as the armed guards in the building it's making it tough to ID him.
    The shooter could also have ditched his weapon and try to get out with the rest of the unarmed employees.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Still if the shooter is wearing the same Navy uniform as the armed guards in the building it's making it tough to ID him.
    The shooter could also have ditched his weapon and try to get out with the rest of the unarmed employees.
    Certainly possible. It would be very chaotic for sure.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Certainly possible. It would be very chaotic for sure.

It's very different from the same scenario with 3000 kids in a school and one or more adults active shooters, who would really stand out.
    Everybody in this building could be the shooter, especially if he also has access to civilian clothing and not just the military style uniform he was reported wearing.
    I would imagine they are trying to evacuate the building ASAP but they also cant allow the shooter(s) to escape as well.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CBS/NBC now saying they got the wrong name of the shooter. ****ing idiots.

Please, pass on names of shooters/victims, ruin some innocent people's lives when you muck it up. People get hurt when you jump the gun on names.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CBS/NBC now saying they got the wrong name of the shooter. ****ing idiots.

Please, pass on names of shooters/victims, ruin some innocent people's lives when you muck it up. People get hurt when you jump the gun on names.

Michael Z Williamson (author of Freehold) says that they have id the shooter. He was a NYC cop who got lost and thought he was in Times Square.....

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Or a "false flag" operation designed prod a reluctant Congress and general public into supporting a specific agenda.

When I heard about the shootings, I got on INGO when I got a chance and searched for the phrase "false flag". INGO rarely disappoints.

Much like the MSM, never let a lack of information get in the way of an advocacy position.

Top Bottom