• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I think the point is that the media always tries to portray these but jobs as conservative gun lovers who go to church and drive a pickup not a Prius.

but all the recent whack jobs have been very left.

i think it says something about their sides mindset. It doesn't mean all of them liberals are whack job killers but they are all whack jobs in my opinion.

Freudian slip?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Right on cue now comes the blame it on video games theories....It's odd my teenage son plays these same games all the time and loves guns but has yet to kill anyone? Hmmm, something must be wrong with him and his friends!

Among the emerging details about Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis was the fact that the former Navy reservist was obsessed with military-style video games, according to one of his friends, Michael Ritrovato.
    "It got so bad -- was in his room all the time. ... He'd be late for work," Ritrovato told ABC News . "The reason was because he was staying up all night playing video games."

RTV6 - Do violent video games fit in with violent behavior? - US/World Story

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Right on cue now comes the blame it on video games theories....It's odd my teenage son plays these same games all the time and loves guns but has yet to kill anyone? Hmmm, something must be wrong with him and his friends!

Among the emerging details about Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis was the fact that the former Navy reservist was obsessed with military-style video games, according to one of his friends, Michael Ritrovato.
    "It got so bad -- was in his room all the time. ... He'd be late for work," Ritrovato told ABC News . "The reason was because he was staying up all night playing video games."

RTV6 - Do violent video games fit in with violent behavior? - US/World Story

As stated before, GTA5 just came out yesterday. I thinks its going to break video game sales records so it should get bad here soon

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Aaron Alexis's Mom "Glad" That "He Can No Longer Do Harm"
    Aaron Alexis's Mom "Glad" That "He Can No Longer Do Harm" - Yahoo

Besides the victims, and their families, I feel sorry for the families of the shooter(s).
    I mean, imagine waking up and the press in hounding you because your sibling or child had done this.
    Then there's the people that say, "well, maybe you should have done a better job".
    Maybe they should have. But there are people that do right, and still have bad children/siblings.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Fox News is now reporting that Police cooperative teams were ordered to stand down and not to engage shooter when they arrived...

WTF?!?!!!!!

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Fox News is now reporting that Police cooperative teams were ordered to stand down and not to engage shooter when they arrived...

WTF?!?!!!!!

It worked so well in Benghazi that they thought it would be good here too is all I can figure.

Top Bottom