• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I prefer the latter. The "omg gun free zone" quips are not needed. We know this already, it doesn't need to be stated over and over as shots are still being fired.

All of Washington, D.C. is a gun free zone. There. It's been said.

FTFY!

Thoughts go out to everyone involved. FoxNews reporting now that it IS an AR-15, there was debate whether it was an M16 or AR-15.

Also confirming there is a second shooter.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    FTFY!

Thoughts go out to everyone involved. FoxNews reporting now that it IS an AR-15, there was debate whether it was an M16 or AR-15.

Also confirming there is a second shooter.

We all know that Fox and all the other journalists know the difference between the two.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I see on Facebook, "Prayers go out to those injured and the familes of those killed in DC"

My mindset: "Please don't be gun related, please don't be gun related..." Check news... "F*#@"

I hope LTCH applications don't skyrocket again, as they were just getting caught up it seemed. I renew my DL tomorrow, so I can finish my L1 application. Was hoping a speedy turnaround, some were saying it only took a week for their recent applications to be processed... We'll see.

(Knew I should have bought that 300rds of 45ACP from that one dude for $100 when I had the chance)

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Or a "false flag" operation designed prod a reluctant Congress and general public into supporting a specific agenda.

If that's true, then Obama isn't really an enemy of guns. After all this negative press about guns hits the media, school shootings and mass murders... Guess what? People flock to the shelves and buy up everything they can.

Obama should be voted the #1 guns and ammo salesmen, 5 years running... :D

Would love if the NRA put that caption on a magazine and sold it. Would be hilarious.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A lot of word about a separate shooting at Bolling Air Force base right now. REALLY hoping this isn't true.

Update: Base spokesman has denied shooting

Top Bottom