• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    They will try. Sandyhook changed everything for some time to come. This is no Sandyhook, hopefully there never will be, but 13 dead is 13 dead. The anti-gun nuts will be all about linking this to Sandyhook, that you can bet on. We need to stay vigilante and not allow them to punish law abiding tax payers freedom to protect ourself. It's a slow news time to, that makes this all the worse. Syria is out of the picture, and even when it was a story no one cared. This will have legs, and gun rights will suffer if we don't stand guard.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    I hope that any connections are explored. As the leader of Al-Qada called on independent strikes in the US last week. This a horrible tragedy for those involved. I wish The media would turn off until all facts are known, and verified. And once again, had those service members been allowed to defend themselves as they are trained to do it would have been much better. Pipe dream, I know

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Heard on TV: "In the US guns are sold over-the-counter, anybody can buy one." (which implies there is no age limit, ID, background check or paperwork of any kind involved). :rolleyes:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They called the shooter a "military contractor", does that mean he was not part of the US military?

Much of the work that used to be done by soldiers or sailors up through Vietnam has been moved to either civil service or contractors. Thus most of the cooks these days are contractors. Most of the logistics (maintenance, supply, transportation, communications) is being done by contractors. For example, copier repair on an aircraft carrier is often done by a Xerox repairman who lives on the ship but is not a service member. Much of the Intel world is made up of contractors.

Clinton cut the civil service in half then replaced them with contractors. Now we have about 2 million civil servants and 8.5 million contractors, all doing the same work. The special agents who do security clearance investigations are contractors.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    They just said on the BBC that the shooter was armed with a double barrel shotgun. :scratch:
    Not sure what Joe Biden will have to say about that.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I just read about this on my home page. They said that 13 were dead and I don't remember how many were hurt. Then on the side bar they had a pole that asked if you would support tougher gun laws because of the shooting. I said no. So did 78 % of other people that answered. I hope we are not going to go through that stuff again. I would like to buy some 22 long rifle with out taking out a loan.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom