AA Optics is now a National Appleseed sponser (Kickoff event details inside)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Ugh! Working way out of town all day. Just got home. 3 spots open, 3 spots gone. :(

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    As of today on the 15 day forecast it appears we will have beautiful weather.

Sat, Aug 31
    sunny.gif

Sunny. Mild.73°F51°F7 mph / NE47%77°FModerate0%
    Sun, Sep 1
    sunny.gif

Sunny. Mild.78°F51°F5 mph / ENE42%79°FModerate0%

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I've got you covered Rayne. bringing extra .22

Hit the 22 ammo jackpot today. Gander Mountain in Merrelville had federal 325 bulk packs for $20. Not a great price but manageable. They had more than thirty boxes on the shelf. :rockwoot:

Thank you very much for the offer to help me out Brown, now thankfully I won't have to dip into your personal stash, and I have ammo to get Timothy and Shella back on the line.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    I wasn't even thinking about the 1500 being this weekend!

Ive not done any shooting in the last two months. Between work, the kids and getting the house ready to put on the market (listed it yesterday), I haven't had time to do diddly squat. Monday is aactually the first time I'll be able to chase some tree rats.

If anything changes, let me know. I should be done with my moms lawn, squirrel hunting and be back in Richmond by 1.

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say it aint so! :crying: Want me to talk to them for ya? :draw:

you may have to Rayne! they aren't freaking listening to me. I need my monthly appleseed pill too! it's almost over due. I think what I need to do is find me a sugar momma so I can quit working all together and focus all my attentions on appleseed! I just have to convince my wife this is what is best for us :)

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I'm fighting it but as of right now it's looking like mandatory overtime on sunday for me. Hopefully not but as of now this is what they are saying :(

Easy solution, Ill give you a award, and we will call you the guest of honor. Tell your boss its a community service award, and they are doing all of this in your honor. He can call the hosting range at 765-580-0986 to verify. You tell the boss since its in your honor you HAVE to be there, even though you would rather be working. Let me know what you want your award to be for, and look like. Better yet, you print out your award and Ill sign it.

I cant help you on convincing the wife, but if you figure that out Id appreciate a heads up.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    ^^^ Interesting idea. :laugh:

Grunt, I can always come out and take your spot on Sunday.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Easy solution, Ill give you a award, and we will call you the guest of honor. Tell your boss its a community service award, and they are doing all of this in your honor. He can call the hosting range at 765-580-0986 to verify. You tell the boss since its in your honor you HAVE to be there, even though you would rather be working. Let me know what you want your award to be for, and look like. Better yet, you print out your award and Ill sign it.

I cant help you on convincing the wife, but if you figure that out Id appreciate a heads up.

I like this idea :rockwoot: In fact my kids have a ton of trophy's and plagues from 4-H and Sports Awards. If ya want I can take one to the engraver's and have a new name plate put on it. So he has something that looks very authentic to take back to work with him. ;)

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county

I'm checking right now but I believe it's one of these things where if they require it and I don't show up I must have a doctors note! Believe me I would much rather be out there with you great people and help instructing. It's still a week away so who knows maybe we will work something out before hand.

^^^ Interesting idea. :laugh:

Grunt, I can always come out and take your spot on Sunday.

You can sir! I would have no problem with that. Put your hat on and help out with the instruction :) I rarely get to shoot the appleseeds anymore. they mostly make me work them! The pay isn't that good but the rewards can be amazing!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I like this idea :rockwoot: In fact my kids have a ton of trophy's and plagues from 4-H and Sports Awards. If ya want I can take one to the engraver's and have a new name plate put on it. So he has something that looks very authentic to take back to work with him. ;)

I even have a Laser engraver at my house. (Acutally my wife does, but Im sure she will engrave the word GRUNT for us)

Pitmaster

Expert
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    I'm checking right now but I believe it's one of these things where if they require it and I don't show up I must have a doctors note! Believe me I would much rather be out there with you great people and help instructing. It's still a week away so who knows maybe we will work something out before hand.

I'm a match director, I'll write it and sign as an "MD".

Top Bottom