• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Oh yes, I think they are a threat but hunting them is not legal... bummer.
    According to Kutnupe...... they are a potential threat, nothing to set your hair on fire yet...... give it time.

So it's only right if the government gives it's blessing.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have life insurance can I join in the fun

jD9Ff5O.gif

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I have life insurance can I join in the fun

The more the merrier..... split 4 ways we can probably get this done in a weekend.
    What are your ninja qualifications? We've got an Intelligence Agent (starts with a G)
    who has his ear to the ground that volunteered for services as well.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Any Mosque should do right? I mean they all shares the same beliefs right?

ISIS burn 45 people to death in al-Baghdadi, Iraq | Daily Mail Online

I bet a majority were Muslim........... so were the kids that were executed for watching soccer......

Hey, that all you bro. I don't think ISIS is a legitimate threat to Americans. If I did, and the threat was imminent, I'd be booking a flight.

Just a threat to Americans? Can't help anybody else in the world? Hey, Muslim lives matter too.

I own some plastic nunchucks.... And I look good in a red thong, suspenders, and knee high boots

Hey, who doesn't? I see an official uniform forming.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm not completely sure what you're asking. They're free to do whatever they want on their soil. But if we get credible intelligence of a pending attack, sure, we can strike first.

Yeah, sorry, got in a hurry. Was posting in response to this:
    After the first WTC bombing, or even if it had been uncovered prior, I would be totally ok with military action being taken against them. The existence of ISIS supporters, in absence of solid link to the organization or a plot to do harm, doesn't IMO meet the criteria to take military action.

You seemed to say that there were 1 of 2 ways for the US forces (here or abroad) to be justified in attacking Daesh members:
    1) If there was a "solid link to the organization" or
    2) a "plot to do harm."

If someone claims to be acting on behalf of Daesh, and traveled abroad to train with Daesh, would that be enough of a link under (1)?

And if someone advocated doing harm to Americans in America on behalf of Daesh, and took steps toward accomplishing that, would that be sufficient evidence of a "plot to do harm" under your construct?

:)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I volunteer you guys. I would go but I just blew out a hammy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, sorry, got in a hurry. Was posting in response to this:

You seemed to say that there were 1 of 2 ways for the US forces (here or abroad) to be justified in attacking Daesh members:
    1) If there was a "solid link to the organization" or
    2) a "plot to do harm."

If someone claims to be acting on behalf of Daesh, and traveled abroad to train with Daesh, would that be enough of a link under (1)?

And if someone advocated doing harm to Americans in America on behalf of Daesh, and took steps toward accomplishing that, would that be sufficient evidence of a "plot to do harm" under your construct?

:)

I would want both requirements to be met. The link established, and the credible plot to do harm.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I would want both requirements to be met. The link established, and the credible plot to do harm.

Ok, fair enough.

Would this have to be proven to a judge - like a warrant type thing - or would it be ok for .gov to take pre-emptive action and explain after the fact? Or not explain at all, if it could be kept quiet. (Like a felony traffic stop on I-69, apparently.)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why do we have so many ISIS threads..... :(

Would love for this one to be renamed to "The Islamic State Thread" or "The ISIS Thread". Mr Jarrell would have to request that.

Then we could consolidate all this crap into one thread. I've been trying to be more uniform with my threads in this way.

Top Bottom