• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yeah, I missed Canada. Must have been on Fox.
    So all those groups are related even though they've been known to fight amongst themselves? Huh, interesting.
    The Canadian incident you refer to was over the weekend and had nothing to do with IS. It was non-islamic douchebags that wanted to go on a Valentines day shooting spree.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah, I missed Canada. Must have been on Fox.
    So all those groups are related even though they've been known to fight amongst themselves? Huh, interesting.

ISIS takes credit for inspiring terrorist attacks that killed two Canadian soldiers | National Post

PM: Ottawa 'terrorist' killed soldier 'in cold blood' - CNN.com

Yes, it was on Fox... and everywhere else... I guess if you are not looking for it for some reason you could have missed it....
    maybe you were busy.... who knows.... I mean it's not really a big deal.... at all.

The Canadian incident you refer to was over the weekend and had nothing to do with IS. It was non-islamic douchebags that wanted to go on a Valentines day shooting spree.

Wrongo mr majarrello ....see above..... you might have missed it too....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ISIS takes credit for inspiring terrorist attacks that killed two Canadian soldiers | National Post

PM: Ottawa 'terrorist' killed soldier 'in cold blood' - CNN.com

Yes, it was on Fox... and everywhere else... I guess if you are not looking for it for some reason you could have missed it....
    maybe you were busy.... who knows.... I mean it's not really a big deal.... at all.

Wrongo mr majarrello ....see above..... you might have missed it too....

Oh, I gotcha. If ISIS takes credit for it, then they did it. The could be attributed to all kinds of mayhem, if they decided to start taking credit for it. I bet if the said they rigged the 2008 presidential election, there'd be an impeachment.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh, I gotcha. If ISIS takes credit for it, then they did it. The could be attributed to all kinds of mayhem, if they decided to start taking credit for it. I bet if the said they rigged the 2008 presidential election, there'd be an impeachment.

Criminals are hoping you someday make detective.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ISIS is hoping that you stop volunteering other people, get off your kiester, and take the battle to them. You don't even have to go far, Canada is right across the border.

:rofl:

Yeah, that's ****ing stupid when hornadylnl says it and it's not any better with you saying it. FYI.

Also, Why was Charlie Hebdo attacked?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ISIS is hoping that you stop volunteering other people, get off your kiester, and take the battle to them. You don't even have to go far, Canada is right across the border.

Ooo, is the US Military going to supply me with intel on where to find them in Canada? Oh, and can I bring my guns?

If so, I'm totally in.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    :rofl:

Yeah, that's ****ing stupid when hornadylnl says it and it's not any better with you saying it. FYI.

Also, Why was Charlie Hebdo attacked?

Oh, so you're afraid to step up and confront your mortal enemies?
    Oh, and Charlie Hebdoo was attacked because because he pissed off the wrong people.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ooo, is the US Military going to supply me with intel on where to find them in Canada? Oh, and can I bring my guns?

If so, I'm totally in.

Any Mosque should do right? I mean they all shares the same beliefs right?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh, and Charlie Hebdoo was attacked because because he pissed off the wrong people.

Well, I'll give you 1 point for actually answering the question.
    Another 1 point for at least admitting that it had nothing to do with Frances involvement in the middle east.

Oh, so you're afraid to step up and confront your mortal enemies?

laughing.gif

- 1 point for silly bull****.
    Hey, you're still up 1 point so you have accomplished something for today. Good work.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, I'll give you 1 point for actually answering the question.
    Another 1 point for at least admitting that it had nothing to do with Frances involvement in the middle east.

laughing.gif

- 1 point for silly bull****.
    Hey, you're still up 1 point so you have accomplished something for today. Good work.

So you aren't willing to step up? I put a down payment on your passport. C'mon dude, there are bad guys needing to get theirs by Ameicans! Welp, if you won't pony up and go.... being that your all gung-ho, I guess we're doomed to have our heads cut off.
    Are you part of the militia are not???

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So you aren't willing to step up? I put a down payment on your passport. C'mon dude, there are bad guys needing to get theirs by Ameicans! Welp, if you won't pony up and go.... being that your all gung-ho, I guess we're doomed to have our heads cut off.

Wait wait, I already volunteered... but you're doubling down on this? Double-facetious?

The "I don't see you going overseas to fight them" angle is sort of weak...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

My all gung-ho what? :rofl:

Wait wait, I already volunteered... but you're doubling down on this? Double-facetious?

The "I don't see you going overseas to fight them" angle is sort of weak...

Hey, when that's all you got to try to defend your flawed position you just go with it.
    It's the dazzle them with bull**** approach.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My all gung-ho what? :rofl:

Hey, when that's all you got to try to defend your flawed position you just go with it.
    It's the dazzle them with bull**** approach.

C'mon Mr Jeffeson, clean up the middle east. There are other Americans in the middle east fighting ISIS, non military too. What's holding you back? You gotta bum leg or something?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Heya,

Instead of making this a personal thing among INGOers, these are policy decisions. Our gov't (currently) has a policy on the issue of how to deal with state-sponsored extremism. Maybe it would be healthier to discuss that?

Our national executive is charged with providing for the national defense. Not individuals. Each of us pays good money for the national gov't to provide that defense. (Well, those of us who do pay taxes, which I presume is the vast majority of INGO.) We shouldn't have to individually shell out $$ to defend the nation. (Although, given the subject of INGO, the vast majority of us do pay for our own individual defense.)

Just sayin' these kinds of arguments are, IMHO, boring. Ya'all can't accomplish anything productive by coming up with the most creative insults for each other. (Although, I do respect creative insults.)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    C'mon Mr Jeffeson, clean up the middle east. There are other Americans in the middle east fighting ISIS, non military too. What's holding you back? You gotta bum leg or something?

Hey man, I'm counting on you.
    Let's both go, we can split the airfare..... I'm ready if you are, get hornadylnl and let's make it a threesome (no gay).
    We can split costs that way, have each others backs (no gay) and get this mother****er done.

Top Bottom