• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hey man, I'm counting on you.
    Let's both go, we can split the airfare..... I'm ready if you are, get hornadylnl and let's make it a threesome (no gay).
    We can split costs that way, have each others backs (no gay) and get this mother****er done.

Hey, that all you bro. I don't think ISIS is a legitimate threat to Americans. If I did, and the threat was imminent, I'd be booking a flight.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hey, that all you bro. I don't think ISIS is a legitimate threat to Americans. If I did, and the threat was imminent, I'd be booking a flight.

But I need you, the country needs you..... you are my rock (no gay) I can't do it on my own.

You admit that ISIS is a threat.... just not an imminent threat......
    Is it better to wait until they become and imminent threat or to deal with them when they are just a regular threat?

Wait, are the majority of those in the poll aware that ISIS is not a threat? It doesn't matter.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN

Legitmate threat to Americans? or Legitmate threat to Americans on American Soil?

Remind me again whats the survival rate of Americans that have been captured by ISIS?

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Al Qaeda really wasn't a considered a legitimate threat to US soil even after the 1993 WTC bombing. Most of their actions occurred outside our borders (even though they were attacking our embassy's and ships). Does that mean ISIS has to do a 9/11 level attack on US soil before we take them on?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Al Qaeda really wasn't a considered a legitimate threat to US soil even after the 1993 WTC bombing. Most of their actions occurred outside our borders. Does that mean ISIS has to do a 9/11 level attack on US soil before we take them on?

No, because we brought it on ourselves for gun running in the middle east, no 4473's and all that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Al Qaeda really wasn't a considered a legitimate threat to US soil even after the 1993 WTC bombing. Most of their actions occurred outside our borders (even though they were attacking our embassy's and ships). Does that mean ISIS has to do a 9/11 level attack on US soil before we take them on?

There needs to be a credible belief that they are planning to do harm to Americans. This is up to our intelligence agencies to determine. After the first WTC bombing, or even if it had been uncovered prior, I would be totally ok with military action being taken against them. The existence of ISIS supporters, in absence of solid link to the organization or a plot to do harm, doesn't IMO meet the criteria to take military action.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The existence of ISIS supporters, in absence of solid link to the organization or a plot to do harm, doesn't IMO meet the criteria to take military action.

Would training in Daesh/AQ controlled areas be a sufficient a) link to the organization or b) plot to do harm?

What about advocating violence in America against Americans after such a visit?

:)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ran across this gem on Twitter

XtkV2YN.png

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Would training in Daesh/AQ controlled areas be a sufficient a) link to the organization or b) plot to do harm?

What about advocating violence in America against Americans after such a visit?

:)

I'm not completely sure what you're asking. They're free to do whatever they want on their soil. But if we get credible intelligence of a pending attack, sure, we can strike first.

Top Bottom