0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As noted previously and repeatedly, the atrocities will continue and increase until the problem is eliminated. Case in point:

Video purports to show IS militants beheading hostages

IS in Libya says it has beheaded Egyptian Christians

Yet some folks still refuse to acknowledge who they're dealing with.

Well, Slawburger beat me to it, but the point is the same.

Who is refusing? Everybody knows ISIS is band of murderous thugs. They only set themselves apart because they have unique ways of killing people. There are much more murderous thugs that have the title "head of state" attached to their names. If those closest to them can't get together and oppose them, then why should those furthest away do so on their behalf? It's a middle east issue, and until the Iraqis and Syrians decide they actually want to put it on the line and fight back, I see no reason why American boys and girls should do so in their stead.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ISIS explains their master plan

RkzGNZZ.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    British SAS troops told to save the last bullet for themselves in event of capture by IS.

Islamic State: Britain's special forces under orders NOT to be captured alive | UK | News | Daily Express

That's... interesting. I wonder who issued this "order"? Or if it's just a general thing they've discussed among themselves. The story doesn't clarify where it came from.

I can't see that sort of "order" being popular if it were official... kind of politically incorrect and touchy thing to say.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Who is refusing? Everybody knows ISIS is band of murderous thugs. They only set themselves apart because they have unique ways of killing people. There are much more murderous thugs that have the title "head of state" attached to their names. If those closest to them can't get together and oppose them, then why should those furthest away do so on their behalf? It's a middle east issue, and until the Iraqis and Syrians decide they actually want to put it on the line and fight back, I see no reason why American boys and girls should do so in their stead.

Gee "head of state" as a murderous thug...... I wonder who you have in mind? Nah, I don't.

Also, I didn't have any idea that Australia was in the middle east......
    or France, or Denmark, or Canada, or China.... weird man... one of us failed geography clearly.

Yes, it's islamic militants across the board, they are affiliated....
    if you deny this then you are refusing to acknowledge who you are dealing with.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Gee "head of state" as a murderous thug...... I wonder who you have in mind? Nah, I don't.

Also, I didn't have any idea that Australia was in the middle east......
    or France, or Denmark, or Canada, or China.... weird man... one of us failed geography clearly.

Yes, it's islamic militants across the board, they are affiliated....
    if you deny this then you are refusing to acknowledge who you are dealing with.

I'm sorry, I missed the stories, that linked the attacks in those countries as being planned and organized by ISIS. Your contention that If some loon who sympathizers with an organization, takes it upon themself to act on that groups behalf, the group is at fault. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. And what happened in Canada?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm sorry, I missed the stories, that linked the attacks in those countries as being planned and organized by ISIS. Your contention that If some loon who sympathizers with an organization, takes it upon themself to act on that groups behalf, the group is at fault. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. And what happened in Canada?

Yep, no connection, just lone loons..... and islamic state has nothing to do with alqaeda, alshabab, boko haram, al salami, al etc., al etc.

And you ask the question "Who is refusing?" :rofl:

You missed Canada? O_o Nevermind, just a lone loon.

Oh, Rome is next on the list..... just a heads up.

Also, ISIS has lone loons in 49 states.... here.... unless we are also part of the middle east, in that case disregard.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yep, no connection, just lone loons..... and islamic state has nothing to do with alqaeda, alshabab, boko haram, al salami, al etc., al etc.

And you ask the question "Who is refusing?" :rofl:

You missed Canada? O_o Nevermind, just a lone loon.

Oh, Rome is next on the list..... just a heads up.

Also, ISIS has lone loons in 49 states.... here.... unless we are also part of the middle east, in that case disregard.

Yeah, I missed Canada. Must have been on Fox.
    So all those groups are related even though they've been known to fight amongst themselves? Huh, interesting.

Top Bottom