A Farewell to Arms (Why I jumped off the Glock bandwagon)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    M&P's are like skinny models. Everyone wants one, but when they finally get one they find out it's sickly and disgusting.

Glocks are more like curvy women. They're hot, and they just keep getting better after every year.

I love curvy women.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    M&P's are like skinny models. Everyone wants one, but when they finally get one they find out it's sickly and disgusting.

Glocks are more like curvy women. They're hot, and they just keep getting better after every year.

I love curvy women.

Same here, I've played with a lot of different pistols and Glock just fits me. I love my G19 and it loves me. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I love curvy women.

I have to make issue to comparing a Glock to a curvy woman. I loves me some curvy woman. They are the best.
    A Glock is more like a Ritz Cracker box. I like the contents and they taste good and all but the box ain't all that pleasing to the eye..........:laugh:

I will never understand the fascination with the M&P......to each their own.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have to make issue to comparing a Glock to a curvy woman. I loves me some curvy woman. They are the best.
    A Glock is more like a Ritz Cracker box. I like the contents and they taste good and all but the box ain't all that pleasing to the eye..........:laugh:

I will never understand the fascination with the M&P......to each their own.

Nah, Glocks are exactly like curvy women. Because Glocks are more than a handful, and thats what you get with a curvy woman.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nah, Glocks are exactly like curvy women. Because Glocks are more than a handful, and thats what you get with a curvy woman.

:faint:

I guess we all see the world through our own eyes.....:)

I agree on the handful thing but only as to the curvaceous female. Glocks are way to easy to run. Yup, I said it......:-)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Glocks are like curvy women? I would consider them to be more like the flat chested chick that likes to ............ Well let's say they always bang.

I like me some curves. Curvy women are the ones you marry. Kind of like the 1911.

nashfred01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2012
    Bloomington
    I am wondering how long before people will join you. With more and more companies jumping into that part of the market, I think more people will start to jump ship. I have heard a lot of people switching to the M&P and loving it.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I think the reason many are switching to the M&P and others is that after 20 years the other gun manufacturers are finally making guns that can truly compete with a Glock in simplicity, reliability, etc...
    There's a lot of new good quality guns made in the last 5 years or so and franky I think some people are getting bored with the Glock and getting something else because it's new and different.
    I myself enjoy shooting my Walther PPQ and Steyr L9A1, but I would never ever sell all my Glocks and switch to something else.

Enjoy sowing you oats with other "non-glocks" but in the end you will come back !!! hahahaha! :laugh:
    If you take personal preference and feelings out of the equation, Glocks are the best, hands down.
    Simplicity, durability, ease of use, size, weight, capacity, aftermarket stuff, price, quality, design, etc...

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Curvy women are awesome! Time for a refresh! :)

walmart12.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Time for a refresh! :)

Ah, I missed an update!

Back in March my lovely wife surprised me with a new M&P9 as an anniversary present. Unfortunately I've only had time to shoot 3 magazines through it as a quick function test.

The stock trigger is HORRIBLE and worse than I remembered them. Luckily I'll be swapping in my Apex parts.

I'll update again when I get some actual trigger time.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ah, I missed an update!

Back in March my lovely wife surprised me with a new M&P9 as an anniversary present. Unfortunately I've only had time to shoot 3 magazines through it as a quick function test.

The stock trigger is HORRIBLE and worse than I remembered them. Luckily I'll be swapping in my Apex parts.

I'll update again when I get some actual trigger time.
    Congrats!! I hear they're great pistols. :laugh:

Also, a pistol for an anniversary present? She's a keeper for sure!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    You got your pistol back. Congrats! Now you need to save up and get a MP9c or shield as backup so this never happens again

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    That'll never happen. He's too busy spending his money on training instead of firearms. :rolleyes:

Mountain Bikes. Physical fitness is important. I have to agree with the hardware over software argument. But if a person is going to incorporate a pistol into their plan it seems vital to actually have a pistol. Never a bad idea to own a backup. Of course Evan being a great guy and all I am sure finding a loaner is not a problem.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Mountain Bikes. Physical fitness is important. I have to agree with the hardware over software argument. But if a person is going to incorporate a pistol into their plan it seems vital to actually have a pistol. Never a bad idea to own a backup. Of course Evan being a great guy and all I am sure finding a loaner is not a problem.

Oh I agree, I'm just giving Evan a hard time.

I sold my AR15 for a $1500 TREK road bike, and lost over 50lbs. I'm all about putting fitness as a priority.

Top Bottom