popcorn.gif

scarjo_popcorn.gif

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    yeah, I see where your coming from and your being logical. but so am I. heres what sealed it for me. frank: while i dont always agree with him, I DO trust him. I dont however know or trust the officer he talked to, because I have no history of his to vouch for his word. but back to the fact that I trust Frank to have good judgement , so

Gotta agree with you here. I've never seen Frank be less than honest about anything. While he doesn't have direct knowledge of the incident anymore than anyone else here, I'd be inclined to believe his judgement of the officer he talked to. I don't believe Frank would stand up for someone he believed to be in the wrong.

I also can't imagine Lawdog would make up a story about talking to the brother, since it could be easily refuted.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Gotta agree with you here. I've never seen Frank be less than honest about anything. While he doesn't have direct knowledge of the incident anymore than anyone else here, I'd be inclined to believe his judgement of the officer he talked to. I don't believe Frank would stand up for someone he believed to be in the wrong.

I also can't imagine Lawdog would make up a story about talking to the brother, since it could be easily refuted.

yep. and he even offered to provide PM's. :D so thats a whole other level of proof I forgot to add before.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Are you people suggesting that someone on the Interwebs is speaking from his colon? I refuse to believe such nonsense.

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    frank: while i dont always agree with him, I DO trust him. I dont however know or trust the officer he talked to, because I have no history of his to vouch for his word. but back to the fact that I trust Frank to have good judgement , so ...... if frank tells me the guy said no its not right then ... im going with Frank at least unless i get hard fact to prove this way is wrong. then im still not gonna blame Frank.

I concur.

Cereal cat...I've met Frank, in person, face-to face....shook his hand, spoke to him in depth, looked him in the eye, had beers, at my home. Just once, but it was enough for me to tell that he's a good, honest, reputable man and a credit to his profession.

OK..I'm done kissing ass. On with the show.

Top Bottom