• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    If it turns out that the OP was full of the proverbial beans, I will personally ban him for being a troll. Pursuant to the rules of INGO, MODs have that discretion and I intend on exercising it in this scenario. :mods:

And how exactly would you determine if the OP "was full of the proverbial beans"? By taking one member's word over another? I'm just curious as to whether or not there is a process for determining if someone is full of crap and deserving to be banned, other than arbitrarily taking the word of one member over another. :popcorn:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

popcorn.gif

I made a large popcorn in case anyone runs out.

29139525_3d6659e39e.jpg

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    And how exactly would you determine if the OP "was full of the proverbial beans"? By taking one member's word over another? I'm just curious as to whether or not there is a process for determining if someone is full of crap and deserving to be banned, other than arbitrarily taking the word of one member over another. :popcorn:

This wouldn't be the first time I got to the bottom of some INGO drama...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Fitch, time to take a look in the mirror if you're going to start calling people liars. I spoke with your brother Jeremy B. (Yes I'm going to with hold the last name) unofficially about this incident. Need more proof I talked to him? He carries a Smith and Wesson sw990 40 cal. (think that the correct model number). It's a copy of the Walther P99. I can also supply you with his DOB in a pm if you so desire.

Back to what I wanted to say.

I spoke with your brother Jeremy and the story you are giving INGO DOES NOT match the one he gave me. Personally I think you came to INGO to just to stir some :poop: and right now I consider you to be nothing more than a troll. Yes there was a confrontation. No there wasn't any excessive force, arm bars, throwing to the ground, pulling hair or yelling and screaming. Yes the officers could of handled things a bit more tactful but they didn't do anything that would even warrant a suspension in my book. Defiantly some educating and a counselling memo but nothing more.

Oh yeah...Dis gettin' gewd.:):

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Oh yeah...Dis gettin' gewd.:):

I already knew this tid bit from being "filled in", but had to keep my mouth shut. im so glad to see it come out in the open. its EPIC!

I have a feeling VUPD is gonna be banning another person soon :):

I really cant figure out why someone would come on here and mistate a instance that happened with his own brother, and then his brother not even be on the same page with him, and then on a whole other level, his brother be willing to give the TRUE story to people who inquire. this is some Jerry **** here.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I already knew this tid bit from being "filled in", but had to keep my mouth shut. im so glad to see it come out in the open. its EPIC!

I have a feeling VUPD is gonna be banning another person soon :):

I really cant figure out why someone would come on here and mistate a instance that happened with his own brother, and then his brother not even be on the same page with him, and then on a whole other level, his brother be willing to give the TRUE story to people who inquire. this is some Jerry **** here.

So when is his brother gonna speak up?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    So when is his brother gonna speak up?
    dont know. im not the one who talked to the brother. i just was told the exact same thing you saw above about 2 days ago i think. i dont even know what "really" went down even from the brothers point of view. i just know the guy who posted here told some BS. this really isnt good because anytime you have a person who is part of a gun community (member here) and they are posting about a potentially serious event that could result in someone losing their job, etc, and then we find out its not even happened like that, WOW! it kinda looks bad on us as a group and gives the other side ammo, so to speak. If it would have happened the way the OP said, then I agree its a VERY serious matter and deserves action, but since it didnt, where is the justice for the police officers here who have been falsely accused? i mean its embarrassing really. i hope he (OP) gets the hammer and heres why ..... I think the OP intentionaly came here to start crap for whatever reason. maybe he wanted us to look bad, maybe he got in over his head because he only heard what he wanted to from his brothers story and was just tryng to look out for family? i dont know, im not in his head. :twocents: my opinion only, but for ME, i think the only thing that would or could stop the HAMMER from falling would be a FULL appology in the beginning and end of this thread and then have it locked and maybe we can all learn a lesson here. 2-cents. im not in charge though

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    If the story is untrue, then I agree, but everyone is getting their information second hand. Law dog claims he got the story from the source, Frank claims he got the story from the other side, and we're left wondering which hearsay to believe...

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    If the story is untrue, then I agree, but everyone is getting their information second hand. Law dog claims he got the story from the source, Frank claims he got the story from the other side, and we're left wondering which hearsay to believe...

yeah, I see where your coming from and your being logical. but so am I. heres what sealed it for me. frank: while i dont always agree with him, I DO trust him. I dont however know or trust the officer he talked to, because I have no history of his to vouch for his word. but back to the fact that I trust Frank to have good judgement , so ...... if frank tells me the guy said no its not right then ... im going with Frank at least unless i get hard fact to prove this way is wrong. then im still not gonna blame Frank.

lawdog: says ... yep, talked to the brother, the OP's story doesnt jive. dont know lawdog, but why would he put himself out there in the middle of a **** storm with an untrue statement? i dont think he would. again, we have some sort of "history" to judge him by or at least some tenure. yes the brother who experienced all this could be changing his story and lying, but its still not lawdogs fault.

so add it all up and i have 2 people stating that the OPs story isnt the way it went down. 2 people I might add, who have no vested interest in this story other than to get the truth for us. im gonna side with the ods here and call BS on the OP. call me crazy, but I think its the money bet! :dunno:

so in the end, i think we are gonna see a pattern of untruth with the whole family, or we are gonna see that the OP is the intentional pot stirrer. either way, I do not believe there was anything criminal in the officers handling of the original stop. maybe he could refine things with training, but at the end of the day, i would be more concerned only if the law had been broken by rights being violated, and I dont think they were intentionally, if at all.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    dont know. im not the one who talked to the brother. i just was told the exact same thing you saw above about 2 days ago i think. i dont even know what "really" went down even from the brothers point of view. i just know the guy who posted here told some BS. this really isnt good because anytime you have a person who is part of a gun community (member here) and they are posting about a potentially serious event that could result in someone losing their job, etc, and then we find out its not even happened like that, WOW! it kinda looks bad on us as a group and gives the other side ammo, so to speak. If it would have happened the way the OP said, then I agree its a VERY serious matter and deserves action, but since it didnt, where is the justice for the police officers here who have been falsely accused? i mean its embarrassing really. i hope he (OP) gets the hammer and heres why ..... I think the OP intentionaly came here to start crap for whatever reason. maybe he wanted us to look bad, maybe he got in over his head because he only heard what he wanted to from his brothers story and was just tryng to look out for family? i dont know, im not in his head. :twocents: my opinion only, but for ME, i think the only thing that would or could stop the HAMMER from falling would be a FULL appology in the beginning and end of this thread and then have it locked and maybe we can all learn a lesson here. 2-cents. im not in charge though

We don't lock threads. :D This entire thread is indicative of many of the threads dealing with law enforcement. Reports from the media are posted, for or against, and many take a side, depending on the allegation and the victims' report. Most times the LE community takes the heat and when the full report comes out, there are no public apologies from the accusers, in the media or on INGO. At least this is one time that could happen, if the report proves to be false.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    All I'm saying is I've stayed on the fence and haven't damned either party. It's to the point that I don't care who is wrong, I just want to go armed eastsider on SOMEONE! :draw:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    We don't lock threads. :D This entire thread is indicative of many of the threads dealing with law enforcement. Reports from the media are posted, for or against, and many take a side, depending on the allegation and the victims' report. Most times the LE community takes the heat and when the full report comes out, there are no public apologies from the accusers, in the media or on INGO. At least this is one time that could happen, if the report proves to be false.

actually im gonna have to throw a flag on the play :D

I did publicly apologize to officers here on INGO for the way I previously handled things regarding LEO stories, and I also did so personally through some PM's. so it does happen ;)

and i have tried my best to change my tone by not damning all of them for what afew might do wrong.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    actually im gonna have to throw a flag on the play :D

I did publicly apologize to officers here on INGO for the way I previously handled things regarding LEO stories, and I also did so personally through some PM's. so it does happen ;)

and i have tried my best to change my tone by not damning all of them for what afew might do wrong.

I wasn't talking about you, specifically or in general. But, I guess I stand corrected to a certain degree. I will change my statement to say, it doesn't happen very often.

Top Bottom