• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    At least the OP posted what he heard. Frank just rattled our chains with nothing to say .

In the hearsay race Frank never made it off the starting line and the OP had a good hole shot and is winning.

On the one hand Frank has been posting here for a long time. He has been pretty open about discussing police topics and I don't recall him being called out for inconsistencies in his posts.

The OP on the other hand has no such track record and I would question the judgement of someone who claims to be able to report "exactly" what happened even though he wasn't there.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    On the one hand Frank has been posting here for a long time. He has been pretty open about discussing police topics and I don't recall him being called out for inconsistencies in his posts.

The OP on the other hand has no such track record and I would question the judgement of someone who claims to be able to report "exactly" what happened even though he wasn't there.

I don't think anyone is questioning Frank's veracity. I know I'm certainly not. It's the truthfulness of the other cop involved that is the question.

Frank is just basing his opinion on his account. Just like the OP is basing his story on his brother's & several witnesses accounts.

I only pointed out the hypocrisy in demanding evidence that you aren't willing to provide yourself either & then calling someone a liar based on that.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I don't think anyone is questioning Frank's veracity. I know I'm certainly not. It's the truthfulness of the other cop involved that is the question.

Frank is just basing his opinion on his account. Just like the OP is basing his story on his brother's & several witnesses accounts.

I only pointed out the hypocrisy in demanding evidence that you aren't willing to provide yourself either & then calling someone a liar based on that.

+1

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Problem with you secario is Frank posted nothing but an alleged something may have happened.

Al least OP posted something for us to go on and on and on about. :D

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I am sure that a police officer has never lied to cover his a** before. I reported this incident EXACTLY as it happened. I hope that the mere fact that you were able to discuss this matter with the officer will make him think twice before conducting himself in this manner in the future.

Fitch, time to take a look in the mirror if you're going to start calling people liars. I spoke with your brother Jeremy B. (Yes I'm going to with hold the last name) unofficially about this incident. Need more proof I talked to him? He carries a Smith and Wesson sw990 40 cal. (think that the correct model number). It's a copy of the Walther P99. I can also supply you with his DOB in a pm if you so desire.

Back to what I wanted to say.

I spoke with your brother Jeremy and the story you are giving INGO DOES NOT match the one he gave me. Personally I think you came to INGO to just to stir some :poop: and right now I consider you to be nothing more than a troll. Yes there was a confrontation. No there wasn't any excessive force, arm bars, throwing to the ground, pulling hair or yelling and screaming. Yes the officers could of handled things a bit more tactful but they didn't do anything that would even warrant a suspension in my book. Defiantly some educating and a counselling memo but nothing more.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Fitch, time to take a look in the mirror if you're going to start calling people liars. I spoke with your brother Jeremy B. (Yes I'm going to with hold the last name) unofficially about this incident. Need more proof I talked to him? He carries a Smith and Wesson sw990 40 cal. (think that the correct model number). It's a copy of the Walther P99. I can also supply you with his DOB in a pm if you so desire.

Back to what I wanted to say.

I spoke with your brother Jeremy and the story you are giving INGO DOES NOT match the one he gave me. Personally I think you came to INGO to just to stir some :poop: and right now I consider you to be nothing more than a troll. Yes there was a confrontation. No there wasn't any excessive force, arm bars, throwing to the ground, pulling hair or yelling and screaming. Yes the officers could of handled things a bit more tactful but they didn't do anything that would even warrant a suspension in my book Defiantly some educating and a counselling memo but nothing more.

:popcorn:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

popcorn.gif

I made a large popcorn in case anyone runs out.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    For the respected members of INGO, Jeremy started his story with "I just left the mall" so I can't comment on the alleged conversation Jeremy had with the mall security.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    If it turns out that the OP was full of the proverbial beans, I will personally ban him for being a troll. Pursuant to the rules of INGO, MODs have that discretion and I intend on exercising it in this scenario. :mods:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    2079nyg.gif

I spoke with your brother Jeremy and the story you are giving INGO DOES NOT match the one he gave me. Personally I think you came to INGO to just to stir some :poop: and right now I consider you to be nothing more than a troll. Yes there was a confrontation. No there wasn't any excessive force, arm bars, throwing to the ground, pulling hair or yelling and screaming. Yes the officers could of handled things a bit more tactful but they didn't do anything that would even warrant a suspension in my book. Defiantly some educating and a counselling memo but nothing more.

Top Bottom