9mm vs. .45 15 experts give their opinion.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Waffles are basically the 9mm of breakfast foods. Trendy and You can try to put all sorts of stuff on them but they still aren't a biscuit.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Oh yeah back to subject - I have kids gkids and need the job done quickly and dont have time to waste on 2-3 or maybe 4 shots of 9 to stop a threat - yes placement is key but I think the direct approach of a 45 says it all- and yes i respect 9mm and have had a few just respect the 45 more for defense situations - jmho

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    How many of you prefer the normal sized eggs vs. the large or even jumbo eggs? On one hand, you can eat a whole lot more smaller eggs than the larger eggs, but each smaller egg has a lower potential for killing your hunger. To kill a really strong hunger, you need a high capacity egg crate full of the smaller eggs where as the jumbo eggs might kill it with only one or two of them.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Oh yeah back to subject - I have kids gkids and need the job done quickly and dont have time to waste on 2-3 or maybe 4 shots of 9 to stop a threat - yes placement is key but I think the direct approach of a 45 says it all- and yes i respect 9mm and have had a few just respect the 45 more for defense situations - jmho

Seriously? If you really think a .45 is going to get it done in one whereas a 9 will take 2-4, I have a bridge to sell you. If you prefer a .45 that is your prerogative but come on.

Top Bottom